J49: An Erotic Life

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Wait... Can menopause actually turn a chick from "really tight" to "hotdog down a hallway"?

Even if that is scientifically sound (I have no clue), i'm guessing that all the theories about your wife banging other dudes on the side were and are correct.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
so... before this all blew up, me and the wife had a fight , during which she called me dickless and that i cannot stay hard, i took it and blamed it on my colitus, even though i have no problem getting and staying hard for drugged out hookers
anyway the real reason...is that fucking my wife has become like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. it happened to her during menopause or so i concluded, because she was really tight,
so no oral, no friction during sex, i tried to encourage her into other positions with the hope that i would feel something, but even that did not go over well
so here she is insulting me, with something that is her fault, and i never called her on it
should i point these facts out to her now ? i feel doing so would only hurt her more, yet i feel she should be aware
Depends on how serious you are about staying together. If you don't really want to, then sure, let her know how those heroine junkies all have tight pussies.

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
Have you considered sticking it in her butt, dry? That will give you the friction you're looking for.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You can't stay hard with your wife and it is her fault? You can only stay hard during high risk sex with hookers in public areas and it's your wife's fault?

2OT6aTJ.jpg
Hey....honestly, like i always say, there are fetishes for everything.

Have you considered sticking it in her butt, dry? That will give you the friction you're looking for.
Tried and i don't recommend it.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
so... before this all blew up, me and the wife had a fight , during which she called me dickless and that i cannot stay hard, i took it and blamed it on my colitus, even though i have no problem getting and staying hard for drugged out hookers
anyway the real reason...is that fucking my wife has become like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. it happened to her during menopause or so i concluded, because she was really tight,
so no oral, no friction during sex, i tried to encourage her into other positions with the hope that i would feel something, but even that did not go over well
so here she is insulting me, with something that is her fault, and i never called her on it
should i point these facts out to her now ? i feel doing so would only hurt her more, yet i feel she should be aware
If she can say that stuff to you then yeah you can say that to her. I'd maybe word it a little less like that maybe like you don't even do oral or any fun positions.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I doubt its actually about her getting loose or whatever and more about she's mean and acts like its a chore so its just not a turn on, whereas the whores act like it's their fucking job to please you.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I still think if he wasn't boning other people 10 times a week it might help him want her more. Maybe she wouldn't be such a bitch about having to put out then either.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I still think if he wasn't boning other people 10 times a week it might help him want her more. Maybe she wouldn't be such a bitch about having to put out then either.
Well obviously but thats a chicken & egg problem. If she'd put out more, he wouldn't go to the whores... but she's not going to put out more as long as he's going to whores.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Well obviously but thats a chicken & egg problem. If she'd put out more, he wouldn't go to the whores... but she's not going to put out more as long as he's going to whores.
Maybe J49 will become the answer to age old philosophy.

Oldbased

> Than U
Late to the STD party as usual. 4 and 11 would complete every fantasy and dream you ever had.
4 wants to secretly do anal. 11 will do ass to mouth.