J49: An Erotic Life

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Community college. If you can't do math, then fuck it, don't do math. Community colleges generally have a variety of classes available that she might find interesting. You don't need math as a pre-req for art history, or diesel mechanic, or whatever. I'm not thinking she'll get a degree in pharmacology. Not even expecting her to get a degree unless she finds something she really digs.
I really don't think you understand the life this girl is living. That's not a dig, why would you? Yeah bro, community college is not in her immediate future. Maybe when she's 40 and gets saved at Narconon or something she can take a few classes.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You're giving up on her just like everyone in her life. Everyone except Johnny.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Get her a job in the Bakken as a greaser, she'd make good money, have little access to drugs and all the dicks she can handle

Sloshed

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just started watching Game of Thrones and I swear Capri will look like this if she ever lives this long.

rrr_img_132169.jpg

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Get her a job in the Bakken as a greaser, she'd make good money, have little access to drugs and all the dicks she can handle
I don't understand any of this. What's the bakken? What's a greaser? Why would the job provide access to dick and not drugs?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I think there's a shitload of drugs up there anyway. Drugs and prostitution follow low and middle class blue collar money.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Isn't that your usual date with smack whores Bragon? I know that's what I do with them every single time.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Your wife is actively participating in your relationship again and you are still banging hoors? Welp there we go. All we need to know about your character.