J49: An Erotic Life

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Man thats a lot of clothes littered on the floor. Id suggest Mrs. Noodle as a maid.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
capri did call me friday night , i didn't answer but showed the wife the missed call
i feel bad about capri, but it is over, with the wife giving me so much attention, i have no desire or reason to see anyone else
Good for you J49. Keep it up.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So.....everything is ok with the wife and didn't answer capri's call. Is this beautiful story over?

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I really feel bad for J49's wife. She's got to be the saddest piece of emotional wrecked garbage on Earth. Le Sigh. Oh well. Could be worse... instead of loving a man who loves whores, she could be one. Ohhh. Maybe that's her plan. Maybe she's leading him to believe she's gonna work it out w/ him, then she slips out, whores it up, gets the AIDS and brings it home. What an elaborate plan she (may) have. LOL

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wait so she when from being grossed out by oral sex and not sucking his dick to slobbing his knob like a $10 meth whore overnight after finding out he's been dicking down drugged out whores and loves one of them? Seems legit.
its all true
I experienced this after I did the marriage counseling thing and made it clear to my wife that a divorce was a very real possibility. How long has it been this way now?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's obviously some streetwalker in a blonde wig J-dawg, nice try though. I guess we know what you did with your weekend.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Le Sigh. ....LOL
You feel bad for his wife... I feel bad for your husband. Yes, I'm judging the tone and language of your post and accusing you of homosexuality.

In udder news. The wifey has nice tits, Johnny, but true story my girlfriend asked if that was the manly 'lady' I'd shown her earlier and said until she sees the pussy she's assuming something is tucked. She's the tough critic in our relationship.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This thread was like hot chocolate blowjobs for me. It got me hooked on looking at pictures of whoever johnny is fucking. I think J49 is a magician.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Let's all post what we learned from J49.

I learned it's better to go out and make yourself happy than languishing in shit if your partner is not doing it for you anymore.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I learned that the Camden waterfront is actually a wonderful place to take a date.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
good night sweet prince. J, thanks for the ride. It was one hell of a show. May your Marriage be blessed, and your boys grow up to be great men