J49: An Erotic Life

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
I learned that if I'm not happy with my marriage, I'll bang some street walker junkie and have them write about me cumming 12 times in a day in their dairy. That will turn my marriage around for the better.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I've learned about hot chocolate blowjobs and that the treatment for colitis is to shove a healthy person's poop up your ass. There's also a lot of druggie lingo that i will drop at an inopportune moment which will make people wonder why I know druggie lingo.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I learned that people will follow an interesting story on the internet, even if the author writes like a horny 6th grader with FAS.

rrr_img_134660.jpg

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
inevitably, Capri will wind up dead, either by murder or OD, and sooner rather than later. although the mom asked you to stay away, she's still blame you when it happens. there's a whole new chapter to be written in this story, and we'll be waiting.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
inevitably, Capri will wind up dead, either by murder or OD, and sooner rather than later. although the mom asked you to stay away, she's still blame you when it happens. there's a whole new chapter to be written in this story, and we'll be waiting.
or she murder's Johnny before taking her own life. The possibilities are endless!

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Someone needs to take the screenshots and add a Animal House ending with where they are in 10'years.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
It feels like we've all been to one of those work related team-building workshops.

And now we're sitting around on the last day - what have we learned??

I've learned, from reading J52's exploits, that my life is actually quite boring and dull . . . and I'm happy that it is.