J49: An Erotic Life

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
buying her clothes that i like her towhere..
84085-seinfeld-shudder-cringe-gif-im-zgoa.gif

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
NONE...I am whore free and reformed
the wife and i are fucking everyday, sometimes twice a day, and whenever possible she is grabbing my cock and flashing her ass for me
she says its up to her, to keep me from looking elsewhere, plus we are using up my whore funds, buying her clothes that i like her to where..
since we are kid free this week...last night we went out for drinks and ended up having sex by our pool
and tomorrow night we are going out for our birthdays
Are you entirely comfortable with your wife taking the blame for this situation, and making it her job to reform you?

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Are you entirely comfortable with your wife taking the blame for this situation, and making it her job to reform you?
how is this even a question that we can ask of him at this point? just because he's no longer engaging in destructive and irresponsible behavior doesn't mean he's any less a sociopath than he's already proven to be. all the better if she takes it on herself, he continues to win his game

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Doesn't late stage syphillis make your sexual inhibitions degrade?

I'm kidding J49, fuck her right in the pussy.

Oldbased

> Than U
so we were talking yesterday, our intimacy was hovering around a 10 before, now it is at 100, but i told her 80 is okay, that being at 100 all the time is not required, she said she justs wants to make sure i don't go looking elsewhere again, my reply was ....well now that your feeling better (off the bc pill) and your sexual desires are high, i have to worry about you supplementing, if i can keep up my end...lol
Life sure is easier when you can just pay them each time and not have to worry about it.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
How long until the clinginess of his wife becomes annoying and he needs space and hits up his girl capri