Jackass Forever (2022)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Jackass Forever (2022)

Tagline: Some people never learn.

Genre: Documentary, Comedy, Action

Director: Jeff Tremaine

Cast: Johnny Knoxville, Steve-O, Chris Pontius, Jason Acuña, Dave England, Preston Lacy, Ehren McGhehey, Zach Holmes, Sean McInerney, Jasper Dolphin, Rachel Wolfson, Eric Manaka, Tory Belleci, Nick Merlino, Eric André, Shaquille O'Neal, Tony Hawk, Post Malone, Samuel Ratsch, Francis Ngannou, Machine Gun Kelly, Tyler The Creator, Spike Jonze, Jeff Tremaine, Loomis Fall

Release: 2022-02-01

Plot: Celebrating the joy of being back together with your best friends and a perfectly executed shot to the dingdong, the original jackass crew return for another round of hilarious, wildly absurd, and often dangerous displays of comedy with a little help from some exciting new cast. Johnny and the team push the envelope even further in jackass forever.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I always laughed at how stupid the Jackass crew was, thinking this stuff has a limited shelf life. Sure enough, the next movie is on the way. I'll watch this as soon as it's out on Blu-ray.
The trailer actually looks decent.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Walking Tall was Knoxvilles best acting performance.

will definitely see this movie. Gotta love watching people get hurt. Too bad Bam went off the deep end and won’t be in this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I too am disappointed that Bam lost his mind. I would have described him as one of my favorite cast members.

• 1Solidarity

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I didn't watch these for a long time. I guess I thought I was above it or something. When I actually watched I discovered that I was in no way above it in any way. Now any time I see one of them on flipping channels I pretty much watch.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Always hated Bam, just a total douche. Also didnt one of them die? Car wreck or something?

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ryan Dunn killed himself and his buddy doing 130 mph drunk in a Porsche.

article-2006369-0CAAC04200000578-22_634x696.jpg

article-2006369-0CA708FE00000578-802_634x471.jpg

• 1Mother of God

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I will watch this. I was never a fan of " How gross can we make it" but the other stuff usually had me laughing. The airplane scene is my favorite out of what they have done. They better actually get bit by the tarantulas otherwise that is just mehh.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
These guys earned their money compared to other movie makers.

Bam had a number of great out takes they'd show on set, saying he's not doing another one or quitting then getting coaxed and boozed into it.

Or how they'd make a list of things to do in the movie and they'd get to pick after making up the list. I think the rubber riot claymores was the #1 thing none of em wanted to do.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Bam maintains all he did wrong was take prescribed adderall x1 and tested positive in violation of a spartan agreement with the studio. The violation of the contracted agreement being the grounds for his removal from the film has never been disputed by Knoxville or anyone else-- so I have to believe Bam's verson of events.

I don't see what's "off the rails" about that.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They wrote an unfair zero tolerance drug policy and then rammed it up Bam's ass. "off the rails" my ass.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I never got into Jackass but Viva la Bam or whatever his MTV spinoff was called was hilarious.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jayrebb would be the one to believe an addict on why he’s not allowed in the movie lol

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database