Jackass Forever (2022)

joz123

Potato del Grande
Bam was a trainwreck but that's what made him enjoyable on Jackass. I can see him being a nightmare to work with.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'll watch this cuz most of this shit is pretty funny, but I think without Ryan and Bam it's really not gonna be the same. Plus apparently there are a few new guys in here doing stunts, it's not all OG guys.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Here's what happened, at least as far as youtube uploads go.

9 months ago.

5 months ago.

3 months ago.

1 month ago.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just watched it last week and enjoyed it. So good laughs for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This was pretty damn good. The beginning sequence is worth it alone. The new people are fans/friends and it keeps it a little fresh.

• 1Like

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Thought it focused on dick and balls too much. I don't think these guys can Take punishment anymore. Knoxville and the bull was brutal.

Party boy really didn't do shit and probably knows it's not worth the risk

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Thought it was hilarious. The rattlesnake/dark room part had me laughing so hard I was having trouble breathing. I wondered where Bam was, didn't know about the mess until just now. That's sad.

• 1Like

Homsar

Thought it was hilarious. The rattlesnake/dark room part had me laughing so hard I was having trouble breathing. I wondered where Bam was, didn't know about the mess until just now. That's sad.
Isn't bam bitter/hate each other or is it drugs?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

I caught that as well. He also looked like he aged the least. Coincidence? I think not!

It was a good time. Initially I wasn't a huge fan of having some new people introduced to the cast but they all were fine. I'm guessing there was a whole bunch of shit Preston would not do so they needed another fat guy, etc. I was expecting a little more of a Ryan Dunn memorial but he also died over ten years ago so maybe not open up all those old wounds I guess.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I met Bam back in 96 at a skate demo when we were teenagers and he was a skateboarding prodigy. He’s not even a year older than me but looks like fifteen or more years older, sad.

• 1Like

Homsar

I caught that as well. He also looked like he aged the least. Coincidence? I think not!

It was a good time. Initially I wasn't a huge fan of having some new people introduced to the cast but they all were fine. I'm guessing there was a whole bunch of shit Preston would not do so they needed another fat guy, etc. I was expecting a little more of a Ryan Dunn memorial but he also died over ten years ago so maybe not open up all those old wounds I guess.
What was the deal with Johnny's hair? Also never cared for steve-o but he seems really cleaned up

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Thought it focused on dick and balls too much. I don't think these guys can Take punishment anymore. Knoxville and the bull was brutal.

Homsar

Lol I noticed that too. One skit it was his normal grey and the next it was dyed black.
All I could think of is the bull incident delayed production and what not and was filled at a much different time. I will say johnny and Party boy seemed to always stayed off a lot of drugs. The background guys get the beating and Knoxville tried to hang in there

What do these guys do for a living? I kind of feel bad but theyre still going with it

Last edited:

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
This was pretty damn good. The beginning sequence is worth it alone. The new people are fans/friends and it keeps it a little fresh.

After never watching any of these (probably thought I was above it) I saw the first Jackass about a week ago. It was so much fun that I watched the other 3 movies over the last few days. Haven't laughed like that in a long time. There's a certain joy and brotherhood to these movies that I don't think I've seen anywhere else on TV. Now I need to track down DVDs of the 3 seasons of the show and binge them.

The beginning sequence of Forever with the giant rampaging penis reminded me of a lie I made up in 4th grade. Friends were talking about some game (Donkey Kong Country I think) and how nobody could get to the end of it. I said that I did, and if you 100% the game the final boss is a giant penis. They didn't believe me, but I was so serious and convicted about it that they actually had some doubt creep in that maybe this wasn't a joke. Then a teacher overheard and I got sent to the office.

Fuck 'em

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
What was the deal with Johnny's hair? Also never cared for steve-o but he seems really cleaned up
Filming got shut down due to China Virus like right as they started filming and by the time they were allowed back on-set again, Johnny's hair had greyed. They talked about it in the documentary for this movie.

joz123

Potato del Grande
4.5 on Netflix is a lot better than Forever to me. Stuff like the blind obstacle course and sweat sashimi was good.

Been watching a bunch of Steve-O podcasts and the money they made for the films was terrible. Poopies almost lost a hand and was paid 35k for being in Forever. He seems to be a simpleton to put it lightly so not surprised when he said he is broke. Don't see many people spending 100 bucks on a cameo for a dude named Poopies.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The new fat guy is hardcore, and they took full advantage of it. Some of his stuff looked extremely painful. I kinda liked that they had a girl in this one but they took it super easy on her. The scorpion bit wasn't bad but there should have been some vaginal mutilation for equality.

I don't think there's a single part of Steve-O's body that I haven't seen close up in HD now.