jayrebb needs a damn avatar

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
jayrebb jayrebb i like you and all, but i'm tired of seeing that generic two letter BS below your name.

what should it be, everyone? post ideas here.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
iu

goofy-redneck-with-surprised-face-picture-id155427671

strip-pole-dog-wtf-animal-pictures.jpg

• 2Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Pharmakos: "Dude, you need a big fat scroll warning". I get it-- no need to sugarcoat.

So I nearly pulled the trigger on AG's caveman lawyer, which I think reads about the same as option #1. I think Dr. Okun could reinforce some character attributes and consistency, while at the same time warning the public at large of Sharp Curve: Dangerous Tangential Thoughts And Potentially Obscure References With Retarded Allusions Ahead.

Life as Caveman lawyer would be great though-- kicking your feet up like you're the Shadowban Survivor, typing with 1 hand, and forgetting about all that people stuff.

Last edited:

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I thought about making it so nobody could post without uploading an avatar. It's an option I can do.

I thought I would be called a nazi for that, if I only I knew back then that this was a compliment.
Just say it's antibot defense.

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
only one person has suggestions so far? you guys have to have more to offer.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone know the size/font of letters in the default avatars? I kind of want to add an R to the end of mine.

2 minute paint test.

8LCkYef.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
wtf is a byr gruppen

ABOUT BYR GROUP
BYR is an abbreviation for building consultancy

• We perform independent building consultancy, process management, risk management and construction management.
  • We wish to advise the developer for the best solution every time, based on the client's requirements and wishes.
  • We emphasize personal advice with a high academic level.
We perform value-creating developer advice. We see the development phase and the construction process as an intensive management process, where there is extra management pressure on the owner. It is this pressure we lift, based on a building technical and legal risk approach and with anchoring in an overall economic management perspective.

In addition to building consultancy and energy consulting, we also perform state reports as well as energy labeling of all types of properties.

Download our brochure on value-creating developer advice.

In English: Download our paper about Value-added developer advice.

• 2Worf

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
It appears to be a very poorly rated german android app for construction or something

Nah by the subtext of the description you pay them a consult to make your new buildings as unfriendly to Muslim occupants sensibilities as possible without baiting them into attacking. It's a fine line to walk without proper guidance, They are upcoming in a growth market. I'm investing.

• 2Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Byr Byr You complain, swan? I got stuck with the industrialist Jay Robb.

Shattered childhood dreams of missed opportunities to hawk penis pill supplements. Inspiration for my next book though. "How I blew a Freedom 35. A Jay Rebb story" With Jay Robb's named X'd out on the cover.

jayrobb.jpg

• 1Worf