Jerle Committed Suicide Today

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I think this is the most important part here that most people on this forum would understand and most people who want to look on from afar don't get, Jerle very well may have had issues due to the gender stuff, but LONG before that was even a thing dude couldn't make any friends because he was a wholly unlikeable person. I don't doubt that there was discrimination at times for that stuff, but the social issues extended way beyond it. Pretty sure most of us already know it, but it's interesting to read those articles and see how the perspective changes the tone a lot.
He was hated and was annoying long before he ever decided to change.

TheYanger

Bronze Knight of the Realm
He was hated and was annoying long before he ever decided to change.
Exactly my point. I don't want to see anyone kill themselves, but I'm not going to retroactively pretend Jerle wasn't a fucking terrible person. Everyone here knows why nobody liked him, but reading that shit almost makes it sound like it was because he was an outcast due to gender.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Exactly my point. I don't want to see anyone kill themselves, but I'm not going to retroactively pretend Jerle wasn't a fucking terrible person. Everyone here knows why nobody liked him, but reading that shit almost makes it sound like it was because he was an outcast due to gender.
He was always trying to find ways to martyr himself as if to justify the fact that no one liked him. Him "transitioning" was just another layer of bullshit. His last layer of bullshit was dropping hints all over that he was going to off himself. He finally did it when there was a line of people offering to help pull the trigger, and no one standing in the pity line.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
It's kind of a chicken and egg thing, I think. He had some serious, serious mental health and behavioral issues. No one would dispute that. But did those issues contribute to his gender problems? Or did his gender problems contribute to his behavioral issues? It's probably impossible to say. Dude was really, really fucked up in a lot of different ways.

Antarius_sl said:
But If I were to do it, the world would be a better place.

AMIDOINGITRIGHT?
Nah dude, I think you're taking the Redpill thread comments the wrong way. No one hates you, or wants you to die. People want you to realize that you too have some serious mental health issues that need resolving, and burying yourself in the RP cult is not the way to go about doing that.

Maybe take Johnny49 with you when you go to therapy. Just make sure you're the one driving, so he can't take "the long way" to get there.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Sad even if they were a douche, of which I have no actual idea. You folks being mean are well, being mean. Comes around folks, /shrug.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didn't mind him, then again I don't slum around and argue with you morons in the type of threads he frequented.

Morbeas

Silver Squire
May he rest in peace.
frown.png

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I always thought Jerle was one of the biggest jerks to ever roam the depths of FoH. Still kinda sucks the depression won in the end and DI didnt trigger.