Jerle Committed Suicide Today

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Hard to be career military without a few interpersonal skills. Jerle would have probably washed out in boot.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Hard to be career military without a few interpersonal skills. Jerle would have probably washed out in boot.
This is what a delightful (ole) chap looks like these days:

rrr_img_77718.jpg

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You haven't met me in person. Other people have on this forum and find me delightful. A lot of us met Jerle in person. Nobody found him delightful.
To be fair, in light contact it does seem like his personality traits would run people off quickly - biggest thing that annoys most people quickly is people that whine and complain with people they barely know in person yet in my experience. Which did seem a huge flaw of his from everything I'd seen.

CeNo65_sl

shitlord
Barely knew the kid. I played online games with him. Always knew his annoying voice over ventrillo chat. I got the chance to meet him at a Blizzcon half a decade ago; there we watched him try to push a friend into a pool only to have the outcome reversed and his moobs got wet. I think there was even a facebook post from 2010 that some one tagged his wet man boobs in. Folks, no ones life is picture perfect; this is not the way to go. Life always gets better.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Barely knew the kid. I played online games with him. Always knew his annoying voice over ventrillo chat. I got the chance to meet him at a Blizzcon half a decade ago; there we watched him try to push a friend into a pool only to have the outcome reversed and his moobs got wet. I think there was even a facebook post from 2010 that some one tagged his wet man boobs in. Folks, no ones life is picture perfect; this is not the way to go. Life always gets better.
Except for Handicapable Muslim Otherkin Inverse Pansexuals with a Wildebest Spirit Guide. No one likes them.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Except for Handicapable Muslim Otherkin Inverse Pansexuals with a Wildebest Spirit Guide. No one likes them.
I couldn't even agree with Jerle on what pronoun to use - I don't even pretend to try when it comes to Otherkin.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I couldn't even agree with Jerle on what pronoun to use - I don't even pretend to try when it comes to Otherkin.
I told him at our last BBQ that the day he finished transitioning I would switch to feminine pronouns and call him Kate. He didn't make it there.