Jerle Committed Suicide Today

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Man, I'm pretty sure men are the only ones that can control their will to breed anyway.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Are you saying they're in denial about their homosexuality?
That argument has actually been made by at least one scholar in that area as a reason why someone would change genders. I think hardly anyone buys it though. If it's purely a socially-based phenomenon, why would someone choose a route that guarantees widespread rejection over admitting homosexuality, which is commonplace now

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
That argument has actually been made by at least one scholar in that area as a reason why someone would change genders. I think hardly anyone buys it though. If it's purely a socially-based phenomenon, why would someone choose a route that guarantees widespread rejection over admitting homosexuality, which is commonplace now
Broken brain?

Caliane

Most trans people are attracted to their biological gender, by a fairly large majority. Fyi
Alot of the data on this seems to be wholely outdated.
But most recent, seems FTM seems to be largely attracted to women, although not 100%, there are gay FTM.
MTF seems split evenly. 30% attracted to women, 30% bi-sexual, 30% attracted to men.

That some do report shits in attraction with hormonal changes is interesting.

Defend_sl

shitlord
Alot of the data on this seems to be wholely outdated.
But most recent, seems FTM seems to be largely attracted to women, although not 100%, there are gay FTM.
MTF seems split evenly. 30% attracted to women, 30% bi-sexual, 30% attracted to men.

That some do report shits in attraction with hormonal changes is interesting.
Seems more like "men" will fuck anything that moves phenomenon..

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Just imagine if this thread could be spidered; we'd have been inundated with new posters wanting to come here and WARBLEGARBLE

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
So.. any proof it's dead?
Like I said, I wanted proof too so I called the coroners and they confirmed it for me. It took literally 3 minutes to do so feel free to do it yourself if you don't believe me.

I used the option for Investigative/Reports section
asked if they knew of someone by the name of Katherine Von-Roedder that committed suicide on October 1st.
"One second let me check"
Came back a minute later and said yes they had someone by that name in their records.

fin.