Joe Dirt II: Beautiful Loser

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
David Spade sucks without Chris Farley. Or maybe just David Spade sucks and Chris Farley was so amazing he made Spade look good I don't know. The first Joe Dirt had some moments but for some reason I don't see the need for a sequel.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
What I remember of the first movie was Jamie Presley looking smoking hot!!

The other chick was nice too, Britney Daniel (was it?)

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Sandler Produced the first one as well.

Joe Dirt is a guilty pleasure of mine, but I do not expect much from the sequel.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Joe Dirt was comedy gold. Mostly because I thought it would be horrendous when I was forced to sit through it, and it turned out to actually be funny.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
joe dirt was pretty good the first time i watched, still ok the second time, by the time it was playing hourly on cable it became unwatchable. that happens with most popular films so i wont hold that against it. yeah chris farley was the perfect ying to spade's yang. after farley passed spade became diminished with nobody to play off of. they should have done this sequel before now.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Spade is good, he played a great weisel in PCU ect. And did his solo with joe dirt. After that, Sandler movies which sandler started claiming was just payed vacations with pay days

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Spade was good in Rules of Engagement. He was not the funniest part of the show or anything but he added to the ensemble well.

iannis

Musty Nester
Joe Dirt was comedy gold. Mostly because I thought it would be horrendous when I was forced to sit through it, and it turned out to actually be funny.
Life is a Garden. DIG IT. Joe Dirt is fucking wonderful.

But I sort of do feel like that is the one movie that Spade needed to make. Joe Dirt is the ultimate expression of the character he's been playing since he started doing standup. Well, the early standup show I've seen of him.

Joe Dirt 2 -could- be good. It's possible. Just to be safe I expect it to be horrible and will most likely be right. Odds of cash grab are 99.5%.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Yup, and she's got a twin sister. They're all old and busted now(38? Yuck!), but still...twins.
WHY SO SERIOUS??

rrr_img_82849.jpg

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The first one was a diamond in the rough. I don't know anyone who expected anything out of it but groans but we all really enjoyed it. I don't know what to think of this though... Was the first one a fluke? Or is the "really good despite all rational thinking" part of it's charm?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I thought Joe Dirt was one of the funnier movies of the Spade/Farley era. Definitely a guilty pleasure of mine, as well.

Isifhan

Molten Core Raider
It's one of those movies that does suck you in when it's on tv heh. I don't have much hope for the sequel though, Sandler's track record lately doesn't inspire confidence.