John Wick: Chapter 4 (2022)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I don't have a wall. Just a large 55 gallon tub that's full of them. It's not very impressive to look at. I plan on using my custom made cabinet that's currently in Pennsylvania after we move to Texas.

20230628_151601.jpg 20230628_151710.jpg

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
A real collector would have made a display case out of lesser steelbooks. Each shelf is made of DC movies that grossed less than the Marvel ones on display.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
A real collector would have made a display case out of lesser steelbooks. Each shelf is made of DC movies that grossed less than the Marvel ones on display.
Interesting idea, but I don't care that much. And the shelf I'm going to eventually put them in isn't even a display rack. It's just a really nice storage cabinet, focusing on blu-rays. I used to have a ton, but I started selling most of them off. Now I only keep the Steelbooks that I like, and a few random ones for the kids.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Purchasing physical media on clearance for $5 because paying full price for it is pointless makes sense.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Physical media still makes sense if you think about how you never actually own anything in a purely digital world, and the providers of that digital content are able to change it any time they want and you have no say because you own nothing.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Physical media still makes sense if you think about how you never actually own anything in a purely digital world, and the providers of that digital content are able to change it any time they want and you have no say because you own nothing.
7rdukn.jpg

You will own nothing, and like it. Or burn with your possessions.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users