John Wick: Chapter 4 (2022)

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Gotta hand it to him for really leaning into the persona. Next, Xarpolis, say you watched all four and the damaged steelbooks affected your viewing experience.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Best buy limits it to 2 per order. So two separate orders of 2 units. One package came in damaged. Retaped and all that. The other one was perfect, but all were damaged anyway.

Fadaar

That guy
Best buy limits it to 2 per order. So two separate orders of 2 units. One package came in damaged. Retaped and all that. The other one was perfect, but all were damaged anyway.

you make my peepee soft

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/

20 more mins
Sweet Bro And Hella Jeff Stairs GIF

• 6Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

I've known a couple of people who regularly did stuff like this, bought two of a game system "in case one of them ever failed", two copies of a game so they could play one and leave the other unopened, etc.

They're both now struggling financially later in life and one has an unhappy wife

• 1Worf

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
lol best buy
They're the biggest new steelbook distributer out there. Target randomly gets them as well, though. I heard Walmart can also get them, but they are extremely few and far between. That said, they are getting the regular Blu-Ray steelbook of Spider-Man Across the Spider-Verse. Best Buy announced a few days later that they are getting the 4k version. I already have 4 copies reserved.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I've known a couple of people who regularly did stuff like this, bought two of a game system "in case one of them ever failed", two copies of a game so they could play one and leave the other unopened, etc.

They're both now struggling financially later in life and one has an unhappy wife
My finances are fine. And I'm not quite as crazy as that. I purchase multiple copies, just so I can keep the 1 that is the best quality. Then I return all the rest.
Additionally, my wife appears quite content. My only vice (Steelbook collecting) doesn't interfere with anything she likes to do. It just exists without being overwhelming.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
And I'm not quite as crazy as that.
Sure you're not **wink wink**

"Hi, my name is Xarpolis and... and I am... addicted to collecting steelbook copies of movies.", he says to the crowd at the addicts-anonymous meeting his wife is forcing him to attend.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm gonna hard pass on the toys. I just like the collectable cases. When I started off, it was only going to be Marvel movies, but then I got all of them, so the collection expanded to other movies that I like... but then it expanded again, so I had to cut back.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Come on, nothing is anywhere near as bad as Funco Pops. I've known people who uncontrollably bought those things and kept them in their boxes just to form a "display wall" in their rooms or something. It was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. Now five years later I think they're probably all sitting in storage boxes somewhere. Anyone who worked at or ran a Gamestop in the mid 2010's saw how uncontrollably employees would buy that shit. After a while I was like "why don't you just make your own display wall in the store and gaze upon it while you're working" just to save them some money so maybe they could actually move out of their parents' place some year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Come on, nothing is anywhere near as bad as Funco Pops. I've known people who uncontrollably bought those things and kept them in their boxes just to form a "display wall" in their rooms or something. It was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.
You haven’t seen Xarpolis Xarpolis steelbook wall yet.

• 1Like