Jurassic Park 4

Ryanz

<Banned>
Come on, was it really much worse than the girl saving their lives with her 'hacking' skills in the first one?
tongue.png
Yea it kinda was
tongue.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
THIS IS UNIX. LET ME JUST NAVIGATE THROUGH THIS EXTREMELY CRAZY BUILDING GUI JUST LIKE IN HACKERS THE MOVIE

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I thought 3 was pretty funny actually. The talking raptors, the retarded looking pterosaurs, and especially when they're running from the Spinosaurus and accidentally find the T-Rex. "Nobody move, he can't see us if we don't move!" *everybody but Dr Grant turns and runs*

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Come on, was it really much worse than the girl saving their lives with her 'hacking' skills in the first one?
tongue.png
it sure as hell was. the computer stuff in movies is always so dumbed down for the masses that the word hacker might as well be the same as "a wizard did it". besides it didnt save the whole movie. it just bought them a little time and let them contact the outside world for rescue. they still had a raptor and a t rex to deal with after Unix girl did her thing.

Blide_sl

shitlord
Didn't this happen in the 2nd with the T Rex running through San Diego?
Yeah but it was just a single dinosaur, albeit a bad ass one. They could definitely expand on it and have raptors roaming the streets and shit.

I'm just trying to think of a good reason someone would be stupid enough to bring them to the mainland again after what happened in the second movie.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I thought 3 was pretty funny actually. The talking raptors, the retarded looking pterosaurs, and especially when they're running from the Spinosaurus and accidentally find the T-Rex. "Nobody move, he can't see us if we don't move!" *everybody but Dr Grant turns and runs*
Wait, wait, wait, wait... There weretalkingraptors in three? Never saw it, now I have no urge to...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Number 3 is about thr annoying as fuck little boy who gets lost on dino island with the annoying as fuck parents who are going through a divorce and must come back together to find him?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wait, wait, wait, wait... There weretalkingraptors in three? Never saw it, now I have no urge to...
Well, it isn't speech, but their verbal communication in the movie appears rather sophisticated for an animal. Honestly, with how intelligentJurassicPark's uber raptors have always been portrayed as, the 'talking' raptors didn't really seem that ridiculous. There is a scene when Dr Grant falls asleep on the plane and has a nightmare where a Raptor is on the plane, looks over at him, and says 'Alan' before he wakes up. Absolutely hysterical.

awfal

Silver Knight of the Realm
Believe it when I see it, they have been talking about JP4 for years including numerous bullshit scripts and plots.

Cybsled

Pack animals communicating with each other during a hunt isn't exactly unheard of. Raptors doing it isn't any different then dolphins or chimps.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah I think I'm going to take the " wait until one of you guys says it's good" option here.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'd refine that further and "wait until one of you guys with credibility says it's good."