Jurassic Park 4

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
You had me until the Ninja Turtles like dinos go and hunt other dinos. Fuck that noise

Btw probably one of the top 5 movie moments from when I was growing up came from JP. John Williams theme for that movie was AMAZING.

This is the scene that really capped off the T-rex's epicness. Whoever had the idea to have the banner fall down at the end of that (prob Spielberg) is a fucking genius.

Siliconemelons

I loved the first movie, and it make me read the book.. What I liked about the rest of the movies where the scenes here and there that came from the book, like the intro to movie 2 is the intro into the book, rich people land on 'random beach' kid sees little diones and gets nipped and starts the reveal of what the island is etc.. The raptors on the jeep with 'female protagonist' stuck under it, from the first book also.

I would love a reboot more to the book... 2 movies could do it justice I think... And keep it under 10% cgi

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
JurassicPark is the only good book from that series. Lost World the movie was better than the book.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Did you guys know that velociraptors are actually pretty small (come up to about the hip of a human), unlike the exaggerated raptors inJurassicPark. The more you know!

Vraptor-scale.png

Ryanz

<Banned>
Here's an easter egg for you. In the scene where the survivors are fleeing the island and pull up to the helipad on jeep, you see this:

LBHHP.jpg

if you can't figure it out...it says "ur ass park".

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Did you guys know that velociraptors are actually pretty small (come up to about the hip of a human), unlike the exaggerated raptors inJurassicPark. The more you know!

Vraptor-scale.png
But they actually did discover a dinosaur similar in size and form to the raptors depicted in the movies, can't remember what it was called though.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
But they actually did discover a dinosaur similar in size and form to the raptors depicted in the movies, can't remember what it was called though.
Deinonychus? There's 2 listed on the velociraptor wiki that are bigger than the real raptors, but this is the name I recognized for some reason. Must be from some article I read about how wee the velociraptors are.Theother oneis too big.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Number 3 is about thr annoying as fuck little boy who gets lost on dino island with the annoying as fuck parents who are going through a divorce and must come back together to find him?
Well, it isn't speech, but their verbal communication in the movie appears rather sophisticated for an animal. Honestly, with how intelligentJurassicPark's uber raptors have always been portrayed as, the 'talking' raptors didn't really seem that ridiculous. There is a scene when Dr Grant falls asleep on the plane and has a nightmare where a Raptor is on the plane, looks over at him, and says 'Alan' before he wakes up. Absolutely hysterical.
Ah, ok. I guess I did see that one... I blocked it from memory.

IceSweets_sl

shitlord
I was so addicted to this movie when it came out. I think I saw it 4 times in the theater! The 2nd and 3rd were just meh. I hope they do it justice with the 4th, but not holding my breath.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im telling ya, the years 91-2001 were probably the most ambitious and awesome decade in cinema. in ten years, we had pulp fiction, t2, die hard 3,JurassicPark, matrix, harry potter, lord of the rings and spiderman