Jurassic World: Dominion (2022)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yeah man, that shit blew my mind. i saw the pizza he was talking about. it looked like a retard made it, the guy knew right off it wasnt mozzarella, he fucking ate it anyway. i need to stop watching that guy's channel, he irks me more and more. i just check it out for the thrift store finds
btw, virginia has dog shit pizza...

it was so bad when dominos first came out w/ brooklyn style it was infinitely better than any stores i tried in richmond, maybe the pizza scene changed Vanessa Vanessa ?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
btw, virginia has dog shit pizza...

it was so bad when dominos first came out w/ brooklyn style it was infinitely better than any stores i tried in richmond, maybe the pizza scene changed Vanessa Vanessa ?
their "brooklyn style" is really the only edible pizza that Dominoes makes, but any local mom n pop crushes that shit. within delivery distance i have at least 5 local pizzerias that make infinitely better pizza, but the dominoes is doing crazy business. whats wrong with people?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
their "brooklyn style" is really the only edible pizza that Dominoes makes, but any local mom n pop crushes that shit. within delivery distance i have at least 5 local pizzerias that make infinitely better pizza, but the dominoes is doing crazy business. whats wrong with people?
i did just order dominos and their brooklyn style is shit now, i have other pizza places that are almost ny quality here, but i wanted hot wings, we just had buffalo wild wings last fri and while not AMAZEBALLS it was really nice for a fast food wing place and even better now that we had dominos, their wings were literally HALF the size, like dominos be getting their chickens from africa

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Well not that it matters much but top gun didnt get the Chinese market so that a big chunk right there and Maverick doesn't feel like a film everyone wants to take their kid to

You would think such an answer would be obvious, but it's a spronk spronk post

Cybsled

I will say that Dominos has stepped up their game compared to the 80s, when their pizza was best described as cardboard soaked in grease

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I will say that Dominos has stepped up their game compared to the 80s, when their pizza was best described as cardboard soaked in grease
there was really only two reasons to order a Domino pizza. mainly they were still open at 2am, you can hit the clubs and get back home and order up a pie which tasted alright when drunk. the other is how fast they delivered it. my friend ordered Domino all the time and he would set the clock and the local place almost always got there late so he rarely paid full price for his pie. i think he said his secret was ordering bread sticks with it so it took them longer.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
watched the RLM review and had no idea this guy from the original movie

JurassicPark_Dobson.jpg

Dodgeson, is the same character (new actor) and main villain of this movie. why? why why why why would you do that? lol. especially since...

lol, hollywood

Fadaar

That guy
watched the RLM review and had no idea this guy from the original movie

View attachment 435248

Dodgeson, is the same character (new actor) and main villain of this movie. why? why why why why would you do that? lol. especially since...

lol, hollywood

Not like it's a new thing, the Asian doctor from the original Jurassic Park that's in the movie for all of 2 minutes plays a prominent role in Jurassic World. At least with it being the same actor (unlike pedo boy above) I recognized him immediately when I saw JW in the theater.

spronk

FPS noob
there were rumors that edwards was essentially removed from Rogue One and Tony Gilroy brought in to rewrite/reshoot a lot of it but Edwards said recently that nah, he was involved all the way through and Gilroy was working with him

who knows, but Gilroy went on to make the best Star Wars thing ever, Andor, while Edwards made The Creator afterwards

• 1Worf

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Sure Gareth Edwards may not be the best writer, but you can't deny that visually The Creator was extremely well done. After watching this, his approach to directing is a breath of fresh air from most hollywood studios, and I think more filmmakers need to take this kind of approach.