Jurassic World Evolution

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gator

Molten Core Raider
A Jurassic Park building sim being developed by Frontier Developments. I haven't seen anything about the game until today and thought it looked pretty cool. Its slated to release July 2018 on PC, Xbox, and PS4
Jurassic World Evolution

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So do you just create dinos using genetic science stuff or can you actually breed them with hot dino fucking sessions? This will dictate whether I buy this or not.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
After watching the trailer, it looks like I might actually be able to go full on Dr Wu and populate my entire island with raptor hybrid killing machines, then 'accidentally' bulldoze a fence. This has a lot of potential for lulz, hope it isn't just a drab tycoon reskin.

• 1Like

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
holys.gif

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Based on Elite: Dangerous i'm not sure this will turn out great.

These guys are excellent at creating a framework for a good game, and keeping it at that.

Last I played it their rollercoaster game was a great builder and a weak game.

They are also great at making trailers.

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I don’t see much potential for engaging gameplay based on that trailer. Honestly it looks about as deep as the free mobile game... :confused:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Uh, Evolution actually looks crazy fun and nothing like that shitty mobile game. And yes, apparently you do get to go full mad scientist if you want to, AND you can intentionally set animals free to rampage through the park.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You don't even have to open a gate to let a dino out. You can legitimately just tranq a dino, pick him up with a cargo chopper, and then drop him off in the middle of a crowd. AND the game still has all the spergy management sim details like micromanaging the price of soft drinks at your restaurants.

takemymoney.jpg

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
While IGN is shit (Alien Isolation review anyone?), they have a point that is echoed in other reviews. The actual park management part is rather bare bones and repetitive. Now Frontier have a good rep for fixing things over time like they did with Planet Coaster but out the gate if you buy this game it should be because you fucking LOVE Jurassic Park (which I do). Having Jeff Goldblum shit-talk me while I try to raise dinosaurs just hits all the right things that I am looking for. Also every review no matter good or bad state that the dinosaurs look and sound fantastic.

But if you are just looking for a good theme park simulator and are meh on dinosaurs, skip this one.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How bare bones can it be if you can adjust the fucking soft drink price? That sounds pretty detailed to me.

• 1Like

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
From what I read, doing that is completely pointless, as the shops bring in a negligible amount of money. It is all based on your dinosaurs.

As I said, I'm buying it, but the criticisms are reasonable.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
From what I read, doing that is completely pointless, as the shops bring in a negligible amount of money. It is all based on your dinosaurs.

As I said, I'm buying it, but the criticisms are reasonable.

If there was any justice in the world, I could airdrop an Indominus on anyone who speaks negatively the game.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The number of negative steam reviews this is getting is increasing towards the number of positives, entirely as expected.