Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018)

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well their mistake was making Claire anything other than a villain.

it's actually interesting, when i first watched the video, i misread protagonist as antagonist and i was like, wow that is kind of a bold move admitting that, but it makes me like the movie a lot better

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm down. World wasn't "good", but it was "entertaining", and that's good enough when I'm in the mood. I accept not every movie is going to be Aliens or The Dark Knight Returns quality - sometimes it's just cotton candy CGI goodness.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'm down. World wasn't "good", but it was "entertaining", and that's good enough when I'm in the mood. I accept not every movie is going to be Aliens or The Dark Knight Returns quality - sometimes it's just cotton candy CGI goodness.

It's just that it's basically the same fucking shit every time. The park is back, but it fucks up and dinosaurs kill people. Of course I'll see it, but I'm sure it will be as forgettable as World was.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Sometimes memorable isn't always a good thing. I remember the mixed race daughter of Jeff Goldblum, but no one wants to remember gymnastically kicking a raptor through a window. I'd put JW1 behind JP1, but that's only because JP2 and 3 were pretty fuckin' awful.

The casting looks to be improved, bringing back Goldblum, adding Toby Jones and James Cromwell, and I don't see any children in the lineup which would be a marked improvement over previous iterations.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I remember the Raptor fields in JP2 most memorably, but I can't really remember fuck all about the rest of the movie.

That said, bring on the entertaining dinaosaur mayhem. I don't watch these to feel inspired, I watch them to watch pterodactyl's swoop in on margarita man

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Really? That's the whole plot? Save the dinosaurs from a volcano?

Why save the dinosaurs? Just make more dinosaurs, or, here's an idea, don't?

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They gotta rescue Blue!
tumblr_nptoweYCzV1rc2leao1_400.gif

• 5Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Anyone who sees this aborted pile of shit should never complain about hollywood turning out shit movies.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
I now official hate seeing a scene in which a dinosaur comes in at the last minute and bites something because every hack fucking director who touches this series does the same thing every time. Anyone who sees this needs to be publicly shamed.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
What if the Volcano isn't a natural disaster but Thanos bringing an infinity stone up from the middle of the earth. BOOM, Avengers and Jurassic Park cross over. BONUS, Chris Pratt in this movie is actually Starlord's twin long lost brother.

At the end Hulk lands on the island and starts riding a T-Rex.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Rime

<Donor>
What if the Volcano isn't a natural disaster but Thanos bringing an infinity stone up from the middle of the earth. BOOM, Avengers and Jurassic Park cross over. BONUS, Chris Pratt in this movie is actually Starlord's twin long lost brother.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Huh, the original video in this thread made it sound, or at least in my head, like they were the ones blowing up the island, not a natural volcano.

Well on the bright side, there are 4 other islands next door to move them to.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

Take my money!

Ryanz

<Banned>
Abysmal mockery of a beloved franchise. All the sheeple will eat this shit sandwich right up and ask for more. Can't wait for JW 3, space dinosaurs with lasers! Yea that'll be so awesome!

• 1Picard
  • 1Like