Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's not the conclusion this board came to many pages ago. Still, even if you're right that doesn't change that we have no proof that Martin would have killed Zimmerman. "Zimmerman was justified using deadly force" does not equal "Martin would have killed Zimmerman". That's all I'm saying.
This all started because you agreed with the notion that nobody would have died if Zimmerman didnt have a gun. What everybody is trying to force through your skull is that it is very possible Martin would have killed Z if not for the gun. It is also possible he would have stopped. Either way, claiming nobody would have died if there wasn't a gun is stupid.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
If the convenience store clerk had sold Trayvon the cough syrup he tried to buy with the skittles and drank this would have never gone anywhere. Think about how crazy that is for a second.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That's not the conclusion this board came to many pages ago.
association fallacy.

we have no proof that Martin would have killed Zimmerman
Banging someone's head into concrete is proof that they are sure trying.

"Zimmerman was justified using deadly force" does not equal "Martin would have killed Zimmerman". That's all I'm saying
Bullshit that's not all you're saying. What you're saying is Zimmerman didn't need to bring his gun with him, therefore, even though he's not legally culpably, you still think he's to blame.

What we've been TELLING YOU this entire thread is Zimmerman was justified to use deadly force whether Martin would have absolutely killed him for certain or not. Fear of serious bodily injury is enough. Now you're taking our point, and pretending you've been feeding it to us this entire time? How stupid do you think everyone else is?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
This all started because you agreed with the notion that nobody would have died if Zimmerman didnt have a gun. What everybody is trying to force through your skull is that it is very possible Martin would have killed Z if not for the gun. It is also possible he would have stopped. Either way, claiming nobody would have died if there wasn't a gun is stupid.
Sure, it's possible. If you want to say "Zimmerman's gun possibly saved his life that night", I won't say a fucking word. But you when you say "Martin would have keep beating him until either someone interfered or Zimmerman died" when there is zero evidence to support that, I'm going to call bullshit. Words matter, especially when you're talking about the law.

Banging someone's head into concrete is proof that they are sure trying.
Trying to beat them up? Sure. Trying to kill them? How do you figure? For a guy who was the first to accuse everyone of being brainwashed by the media, you sure are a sucker for the "bashing head against concrete" bit. You've read Zimmerman's interview with the police, right? Remember when the police told him the evidence didn't really support the part of the story where he repeatedly got his head smashed into concrete? The reason they said that was because he had 2 cuts to the back of the head and a fractured nose. You're imagining Martin grasping Zimmerman's head like a basketball, repeatedly smashing it into the concrete with the full force of his body weight, when the evidence shows that's clearly not what happened. His head got knocked against the sidewalk a couple of times, not particularly hard, and that's about it. Is it enough to consider your life in danger? Legally, of course! But you're assuming "head" + "sidewalk" = out-of-control monster that will not stop until he's sitting on a corpse. It's silly, really.

Bullshit that's not all you're saying. What you're saying is Zimmerman didn't need to bring his gun with him, therefore, even though he's not legally culpably, you still think he's to blame.
Wow, you're off the deep end here. What happened to the cold, logical Hodj we all know and love? I'm not blaming Zimmerman for anything. I'm blamingYOUfor making assumptions that are not backed by any proof.

What we've been TELLING YOU this entire thread is Zimmerman was justified to use deadly force whether Martin would have absolutely killed him for certain or not. Fear of serious bodily injury is enough. Now you're taking our point, and pretending you've been feeding it to us this entire time? How stupid do you think everyone else is?
I'm not pretending anything. I've readily acknowledged many times that Zimmerman's actions were legally justified. There's no hidden "but" here. Get off your high horse and strop trying to find secret hidden messages in my posts that don't exist. I'm being extremely clear here.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No one is reading all that. Not me, not you, no one else on this forum.

Sure, it's possible. If you want to say "Zimmerman's gun possibly saved his life that night", I won't say a fucking word. But you when you say "Martin would have keep beating him until either someone interfered or Zimmerman died" when there is zero evidence to support that,
Zero evidence, except all the evidence from the trial.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you just fire a gun into a random occupied house is attempted murder because it is depraved indifference which qualifies for intent.
Yeah, I'm aware of how attempted murder as a crime is written. Firing a warning shot in an occupied house is not the same as performing a drive-by shooting of an occupied house. They threw the book at her.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And that doesn't mean you know what would have happened if he didn't stop the beating he was receiving with a gunshot, you just don't know is the entire point. When you can predict the future with 100% accuracy then you can say what you're saying but you can't, you're applying hindsight. you're the one applying hypothetical assumptions. i'm not insisting anything I'm just saying he could have been killed to illustrate my baseless accusation holds as much water as you're baseless accusation does.
How many people get beaten to death with nothing but fists in the US in one year?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How many people get beaten to death with nothing but fists in the US in one year?
How many people die from freak accidents due to a single blow to the head? I don't know if anyone is actually arguing that Martin was actually planning on beating Zimmerman to death, but that's completely irrelevant. He was beating him severely enough for him to reasonably think he was in danger of serious injury up to and including death, which justified the use of lethal force in defending himself.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Beating someone who is already helpless/unconscious is attempted murder. Ask the Jena 6 and subsequent shitstorm over "children" being charged with attempted murder for jumping a white child from behind and beating him into the dirt. Shaprton's argument? He lived, so it wasn't attempted murder. Just boys being boys, no need to get the po-po involved at all! Plus, someone tied a noose in a tree a few days prior, so obviously the six fine upstanding black athletes were actually the victims. Instead they should all be given a mountain of cash and sent on their way. (well, the cash that didn't wind up in Sharpton's pocket anyway)

Anyway, while I try to wipe the taste of vomit from my mouth, if Trayvon had kept it up much longer after the head-bash thing he could very well have been put on trial for attempted murder and it'd have been the Jena 6 shit all over again because "he's only in jail because the victim was white!"

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So let's say a man is stalking a woman at dusk with intent to rape. He goes to grab her, she turns and pulls a knife. He then shoots her. Should he not be charged with a crime?

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Been out of the loop this summer, but WTF, Araysarbro got banned for a month? What could he possibly have done to warrant that? That smells like horseshit.

Also, chalk me up as another hippy liberal faggot that views Zim's acquittal as the justice system working correctly and as intended.

Hodj - posting 12 responses an hour complaining and responding to other peoples shitposting, is in itself, shitposting.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hodj - posting 12 responses an hour complaining and responding to other peoples shitposting, is in itself, shitposting.
Not in this thread its not. You've been out of the loop so kindly play catch up before commenting.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Been out of the loop this summer, but WTF, Araysarbro got banned for a month? What could he possibly have done to warrant that? That smells like horseshit.

Also, chalk me up as another hippy liberal faggot that views Zim's acquittal as the justice system working correctly and as intended.

The justice system worked fine. It's the laws that are fucking stupid as written.

hazenphilly_sl

shitlord
So let's say a man is stalking a woman at dusk with intent to rape. He goes to grab her, she turns and pulls a knife. He then shoots her. Should he not be charged with a crime?
U comparing a man watching out for his community with a man trying to rape a woman... God damn dat some dumb ass shit.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
At least you aren't shitting it up (if in fact you are) about race like everyone in the media. Newest excuse? 5 white women on the jury is why he was found not guilty. Obvious racism.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It's the laws that are fucking stupid as written.
Which laws are stupid?

The 2nd amendment?

The right to self defense?

The presumption of innocence until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt?

Stand your ground was not at issue here, so don't bother going down that road.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Around 800 (According to the FBI and Statistical abstract.) That's JUST personal impliments, fists, feet or biting--no slamming heads down on concrete ect.

Fun fact: Fists kill TWICE as many people as assault rifles!

Status
Not open for further replies.