Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You have no argument Hodjie. Just racist garbage. You're just trash. Plain and simple.
Interesting premise from the butthurt that literally only posts "YOURE ALL RACIST WAAHHHHH"

Projection is a disease, TJ. You can cure it by simply refusing to be so retarded.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Dude, I went for lunch at my parents'. You guys are posting like rabbits fuck here. Forgive me.
Hey, aside from your wrongness, I was just saying I'm impressed with you going through and actually catching up.

I wish I could fuck like a rabbit. I'm getting old.

TJ Lazer_sl

shitlord
lol I love all the forum badasses making their voices heard in my internets. Way to go guys. You're some real cool bros. get that racist frustration out in my internets instead of finding a black kid to murder lol. I'm ok with it if it saves a black kid from you're angry tiny white dicks.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Uh oh guys, its broken record time. We broke TJ, now he's just repeating "tiny dicks tiny white racist dicks" over and over.

rrr_img_36088.jpg

TJ Lazer_sl

shitlord
Did you just say that after posting ANOTHER picture and repeating the same bullshit trying to make yourself feel better about being a stupid fucking racist?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
TJ tell us what it was like growing up impoverished in the ghetto, tell us about your trials and tribulations.

Unless, of course, you're really a white person with a guilty conscience or a troll.

Either way, I don't expect you to have many stories of how hard you struggled to keep a 4.0 GPA while your mother dealt crack and her pussy to feed you while your father was in prison for car theft.

Did you just say that after posting ANOTHER picture and repeating the same bullshit trying to make yourself feel better about being a stupid fucking racist?
I respond to a broken record with a broken record.

And I'm not a racist.

But you are.

Funny how the fastest people to cry racist are the only real racists left in our society.

Take it back to the Million Man March.

If you even attended it. If you're even old enough to remember it.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
You say this an awful lot, yet you're the one least capable of staying on point in this thread.
What point is that, o keeper of the points?

That Zimmerman was correctly found not guilty because he didn't actually commit any crime? I'm pretty spot-on point there. It turns out that isn't the only thing anyone can say about the case, however (hence the existence of this thread). You're just butthurt because you're not used to people pointing out when you say something stupid (ie: Trayvon would have killed Zimmerman if he didn't shoot him), so you're gonna pretend it didn't happen.

Attack a stranger and risk being shot dead.
Say something stupid on the internet and risk being called on it.

You don't like the rules, find another continent that'll molly-coddle you and tell you all your opinions are precious.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I'm gonna do it before this thread gets Rickshawed...

Citation needed!

TJ Lazer_sl

shitlord
I don't know why you are so mad and obsessed Hodjie. I'm just telling you what you've heard and internalized your whole life. You know what you are. We all do. Now you are making a spectacle of yourself trying to prove you're not.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Say something stupid on the internet and risk being called on it.
You've become quite used to having this done to you by this point, I'm sure.

I've yet to see myself say anything stupid. I've seen a lot of people calling others racists. I've seen you assert that Zimmerman shouldn't have exercised his right to bear arms and protect himself.

Not seeing a lot of people successfully contradicting me this whole thread.

Go bang out another alt to neg me with bro.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Why are you not responding to anyones actual points? Yelling racist while not participating in the discussions seems pointless.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I don't know why you are so mad and obsessed Hodjie. I'm just telling you what you've heard and internalized your whole life. You know what you are. We all do. Now you are making a spectacle of yourself trying to prove you're not.
Interesting. Citation required.

Meanwhile, we'll be waiting for you to regale us with how hard you worked to earn that scholarship to a top tier university despite the disadvantages imposed upon you by the race and class structure of this evil patriarchial society.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Going swimming till TJ gets banned or shot for trying to curb-stomp someone. You're 10x worse than Numbers or Tanoomba.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Really lost alot of respect for Obama in all of his various reactions to this case. All he is doing now is causing people to lose more respect for the justice system, which in this case finally worked.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
I feel like this thread has become a self sustaining beacon of bullshit. It just goes in circles over and over again.

We need a chart that can be easily linked to get people up to speed on arguments.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Really lost alot of respect for Obama in all of his various reactions to this case. All he is doing now is causing people to lose more respect for the justice system, which in this case finally worked.
I believe my response to him would be something along the lines of "go drone strike some more Pakistani children, you fuck."

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Here you go, a real life picture of me.

As you can see, I am a black person.

rrr_img_36089.jpg

Bet you feel pretty stupid now, TJ.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
what did Obama do?

Status
Not open for further replies.