Not open for further replies.

Fedor

<Banned>
bao's notes

treehorn.jpg

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Why aren't these notes placed in as evidence?
If a person refers to notes during their testimony, those notes can become taken as evidence. Usually a judge will warn them to put it away before admitting it in the case of cops, and its pretty standard for cops to refer to notes until a defense attorney objects and they are forced to put it away.

Don't know the specifics around this case, but the witness is typically not allowed to read from stuff during testimony unless its evidence.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So basically the ME would give an answer only if it was already in his notes, and if he didn't have the answer in his notes he would reply "ERROR 404 FILE NOT FOUND"?

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
So basically the ME would give an answer only if it was already in his notes, and if he didn't have the answer in his notes he would reply "ERROR 404 FILE NOT FOUND"?
yeah, pretty much. he starting going on about memory loss or some shit at one point also

TheProfessor

Golden Knight of the Realm
yeah, pretty much. he starting going on about memory loss or some shit at one point also
Yeah something about everything he came across that had to do with this case was new memory and that he doesn't have any memory of past events dealing with Trayvon's autopsy.

TheProfessor

The ME's new memory could be the result of the fact there seems to be some irregularities with how they neglected to possibly follow procedure when it comes to protecting the evidence (Trayvon's body). For one the ME stated it is procedure to put the clothes in paper bags to allow the clothes to dry since they were damp. Also the defense pointed out that usually the hands are enclosed in bags so that any evidence on the hands is protected and secured. It seems that there was a failure on the part of the ME's office to do this at the scene.

So I am suggesting the ME may be stating he doesn't have recollection because procedures to protect evidence were not followed by the book.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
The ME's new memory could be the result of the fact there seems to be some irregularities with how they neglected to possibly follow procedure when it comes to protecting the evidence (Trayvon's body). For one the ME stated it is procedure to put the clothes in paper bags to allow the clothes to dry since they were damp. Also the defense pointed out that usually the hands are enclosed in bags so that any evidence on the hands is protected and secured. It seems that there was a failure on the part of the ME's office to do this at the scene.

So I am suggesting the ME may be stating he doesn't have recollection because procedures to protect evidence were not followed by the book.
Or maybe he suffers from what the guy in Memento had.

TheProfessor

If a person refers to notes during their testimony, those notes can become taken as evidence. Usually a judge will warn them to put it away before admitting it in the case of cops, and its pretty standard for cops to refer to notes until a defense attorney objects and they are forced to put it away.

Don't know the specifics around this case, but the witness is typically not allowed to read from stuff during testimony unless its evidence.
Assuming I represented what actually occurred accurately. Is it your opinion that his personal notes should be submitted as evidence?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
holy shit, this is what they delayed ending the defense's side an extra day for? charlie chan and 2 relatives who were not witness to anything? their ear testimony means shit to nil compared to the actual eyewitness who saw and heard the whole thing.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Looks like the Prosecution had to swear to the Judge they didn't know about the notes or the content of the notes or something.

rrr_img_34541.jpg

Bows

holy shit, this is what they delayed ending the defense's side an extra day for? charlie chan and 2 relatives who were not witness to anything? their ear testimony means shit to nil compared to the actual eyewitness who saw and heard the whole thing.
Persecution screwed up, should've ended with the mother as a plea to the emotions of the all female jury. Instead they put on this ridiculous ME who has confused everyone and all the gravitas of Traymom's testimony is lost.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Prosecution has royally, and totally, fucked an already shaky case up bad. Really really really bad.

This prosecutor should be disbarred, to be frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.