Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedor

<Banned>
432x576xjustice-for-trayvon.png.pagespeed.ic.iCDmWoun7M.jpg

Gadrel_sl

shitlord
His parents, for one. WTF kind of name is Trayvon? It's like black parents intentionally name their children so I'll have an easier time flagging and discarding their resumes.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Cause it's the shortest?
nah, they made it the shortest month because who wants to celebrate 31 fucking days of people who did mediocre shit? unless you feel like the black man who invented the ice cream cone or the dude who invented the street light or the guy who had a peanut fetish needed more time devoted to them?

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
An old girlfriend of mine used to work at a place that had a mix of black people from America and actual blacks that had migrated from Africa. The African blacks hated the American blacks more then white people do. Had to do with the fact they called themselves African-Americans when they weren't really from Africa. I enjoyed her stories of all the fights and racial slurs that got thrown around.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Newly immigrated Africans integrate a lot better than the African Americans too. I can agree there's racism towards them and that's causing them issues, but the fact new immigrants with the same color disadvantage fare better than the locals shows they are the source of their own problem. Its going to be a grand fucking day when they stop blaming everyone but themselves.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i actually have a lot of respect for african black immigrants who come here and make something of themselves when they can just sit on their asses and leech off the system like their american counterparts.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
That juror is full of it, she's scared of reprisal.
She contradicted herself through the whole interview. She says he got away with murder and then turns around and says it should of never gone to trial. We now know she is the one that would of convicted based off of 'well he's gotta get some penalty' mindset. The problem for the state is they didn't have 5 others jurors like her. That's what made O'Mara's closing argument a thing of beauty.

Hell, if even talking heads are saying she's saying this stuff as a result of what she's watching on tv, that tells you all you need to know.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
She contradicted herself through the whole interview. She says he got away with murder and then turns around and says it should of never gone to trial. We now know she is the one that would of convicted based off of 'well he's gotta get some penalty' mindset. The problem for the state is they didn't have 5 others jurors like her. That's what made O'Mara's closing argument a thing of beauty.

Hell, if even talking heads are saying she's saying this stuff as a result of what she's watching on tv, that tells you all you need to know.
If I were a juror trying to avoid any backlash that's exactly what I would've said. "He got away with murder! Also it would've been 100% impossible to convict him with murder and he should never have been charged."

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
There's no way she hasn't been getting hit with "You let a murderer WALK" in her community, so I don't blame her one bit for saying what she's said. The media has whipped up people into a frenzy over this and the jurors should reasonably fear for their safety because of their decision in the trial.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Or she could just keep her mouth shut instead of going on national tv and feeding into the narrative that Zimmerman is a murderer and that there was no justice.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Nah, the whole point of even being on a jury like this is the potential 15 minutes of fame that comes after.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I agree with hodj. Knowing what we know about what the media has done in this circus and the public's reaction to it, I don't blame her for saying whatever she needs to, to keep her "minority cred".

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Book money, 15 minutes of fame. No other reason to say anything otherwise. Given she has a unique counter viewpoint and her color she was the logical choice to bring forward to squeeze another week of relevance in the media.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Newly immigrated Africans integrate a lot better than the African Americans too. I can agree there's racism towards them and that's causing them issues, but the fact new immigrants with the same color disadvantage fare better than the locals shows they are the source of their own problem. Its going to be a grand fucking day when they stop blaming everyone but themselves.
i actually have a lot of respect for african black immigrants who come here and make something of themselves when they can just sit on their asses and leech off the system like their american counterparts.
Same is true of mexicans. First generation mexicans, whether they be legal or not, are generally really good people. They even try to integrate, but are hindered by the fact that they hang out in hispanic communities, so the job only gets half done. But by the 3rd generation, they're worthless. Quick preliminary test to determine if a new mexican you just met is going to be worth a shit. If they speak english with a mexican accent, but can't speak spanish, don't expect any of the good stereotypes from them.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
That image is dumb. Black people don't tip anyway.

(even the black waitresses at my restaurant tried to get out of having black people in their section)

Also, in other news, have you heard a hispanic, asian, asian-indian, or any minority that isn't black bitch about racism lately?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
That image is dumb. Black people don't tip anyway.

(even the black waitresses at my restaurant tried to get out of having black people in their section)

Also, in other news, have you heard a hispanic, asian, asian-indian, or any minority that isn't black bitch about racism lately?
Why do you think only 14% of Asians are Republicans while 57% identify as Democrats? This is despite having a conservative culture based on a strong work ethic, and being fiscally conservative as well.

It's because they know that the conservatives in this country are fucking racists. Every race that isn't white knows very well just how fucking racist half this country really is.

iannis

Musty Nester
It's wrong too.

White Republicans know exactly how racist 100% of this country is. We're just content to look after our own race.

Status
Not open for further replies.