Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I think you obsess about the color of people before you judge their character.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I thank Blackyce like de idea of killin black keeds. Dat Wakandan a racist.
rrr_img_38198.png

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
It's sad how effective that 0 thought attack is.

You could be a 90 year old virgin nurse who volunteered their life to service of others but all you gotta do is put people on the defensive from an accusation whose definition is so nebulous it can mean literally anything, including the opposite.

example
"hey bush you staffed your whitehouse with black people does that make you a closet racist who is hiding his true agenda?"

It's reaching MacArthur era levels of political witch hunting.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
A girl accused a high school music teacher of sexual assault. His wife left him with his kids and he endured several years of derision and investigation. Then the girl admitted she made it up because she didn't like the guy. Life still ruined.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's ok, she was just checking his male privilege. Honestly, he had it coming because men have been the dominant sex since forever.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Lock them in their room with no windows from the outside every night before bed to make sure they're not getting in to trouble/sneaking out? Put one of those shock collars on everybodies kids so that they get zapped if they try to cross your property line?

I'm not at all trying to say that bad parenting and or no parenting aren't partially responsible for some of the bad apples but you've got to be drunk if you honestly think that you can stop a 14 year old from getting in to trouble if that's what he or she wants to do.
We hold parents accountable via truancy, why not this?

iannis

Musty Nester
As astute commenter YamaraTheGod noted, ...
Honestly, I have trouble taking any paragraph which starts with that phrase seriously.

Yamara needs to check zit's pri.

Oh fuck this whole fad. it's just stupid.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
The whole thing is a whiny blog post that she can't control everyone else's actions around her, Like the act of being offended which is a completely arbitrary thing is the highest moral crime of the land which requires socially engineering everyone else around you to conform to your pre determined idealistic reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.