Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Chaos is already building in excuses for when his kids get older and start skipping. For Christ's sake, Chaos, get your future-kids under control!

iannis

Musty Nester
Son, today you are a man. Today you have a new daddy for the next 7 to 9 years. His name will probably be Jerome.

Don't try to shank anyone. You've really never been good at that. Go for a job in the laundry room.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
This isn't a racist article title, racists are the racists you racist.

Guns Are For White People

"It's hard to know exactly what to infer from this blizzard of white. Gun politics is always racially fraught. Blacks commit firearms offenses at a much higher rate than whites. In 2010, the rate of firearm homicide for blacks was 14.6 per 100,000 compared with 4 for Hispanics, 1.9 for whites and 1.0 for Asians and Pacific Islanders. "
-----

It's annoying they would go with such a blatant title, even the bottom of the article mentions the gigantic flaw, It's like they never heard of a thing called marketing in their entire lives, like there aren't magazines that target exclusive black audiences.

khalid

Unelected Mod
This isn't a racist article, racists are the racists you racist.

Guns Are For White People
-----
I don't really have much to say about the silly article, but the "15 things the Gun Industry won't admit' after the article are all pretty laughable.

The absolutely silly one of course is the claim that the "gun industry profits off tragedy". The reason gun sales went up was because of the President pushing gun control after the tragedy. Of course, saying "the industry profits when we talk about gun control" doesn't fit the agenda of the article.

"The gun industry won't admit that gun control has passed before". Huh? The NRA mentions that shit all the time. Did a 5 year old write these points? The silliness continues on pretty much every one of the 15.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I feel like trashing piers is giving him more attention than he deserves, I think he is deliberately playing "the heel" in an effort to get more coverage.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Lol at his hypothetical scenarios.

"What if George Zimmerman stalks and kills trayvon's little brother... then what!? GOTCHA, FAGIT!!"

Trayvonfags are in some serious denial.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Not sure if repost, but no one should judge the trial without watching this. This is a perfectly clear and concise walkthrough of everything. DEFINITELY worth the 10 minutes of watching, hell, it doesn't even seem 10 minutes as it is done that well...

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I feel like trashing piers is giving him more attention than he deserves, I think he is deliberately playing "the heel" in an effort to get more coverage.
I've been comparing cable news to professional wrestling for years and I completely agree. He's taken his personality traits and turned them all up to 11 and made himself into a character.

If he's not careful he's going to end up with X-Pac heat.

Tea_sl

shitlord
I think it's an excellent video that sets out to answer the question can we make a 10 minute video consisting entirely of dogwhistles. It was a resounding success.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm eating a bag of Maynard's Granny Smith gummy candy and drinking a can of PBR. Lean: Hipster Edition?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
"The problem with your argument is that, first of all blacks are NOT responsible for a RATE of crime far out of proportion with their population, they are INCARCERATED at a rate far out of proportion with their population, which is quite a different thing."

You just can't make up stupid like this.

Apparently, blacks don't commit crimes at a higher rate than others at all. They are just put in jail for no reason whatsoever. This injustice must be stopped!

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Everyone knows cops don't hassle white people. I certainly haven't been stopped while walking places 3 times in the past 3 years while doing nothing wrong/suspicious. I guess some people consider actually walking somewhere to be insane enough to assume the guy must be a criminal (maybe they couldn't tell I was white from their illegally tinted windows).

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The ratio of convictions vs crimes committed is definitely higher for blacks than whites. Probably because the ratio of crimes committed vs population is higher for blacks than whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.