Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
No, you're race baiting the thread just like Numbers, but far more blatantly.
I dont even know what race baiting is, im sharing an experience that happens in my town/neighborhood often thats all.

Its not my fault that this is how the majority of black people act, like i said i hate ignorant assholes who feel like the world is entitled to them just so happens majority are black. facts are facts.

And if you live in the environment i do and you encounter "these" people with this attitude you can surely see how trademark was most likely the aggressor that alone, lets not get into what type of kid he was.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Question ... what was the proof that he got right to his house?

I thought we only knew that GZ didn't know where he went, then TM jumped GZ from tha darkness as he was walking back to his car.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

I thought we only knew that GZ didn't know where he went, then TM jumped GZ from tha darkness as he was walking back to his car.
Martin's friend testified that Martin told her he was next to his father's house, among other things.

I dont even know what race baiting is, im sharing an experience that happens in my town/neighborhood often thats all.
Its shitting up this thread about the murder trial of George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin with non trial related race centric bullshit that distracts from the trial and the evidence at hand.

What, exactly, does all your ranting about blacks and "experiences you have in your town" have to do with this case or thread? Nothing. That's race baiting the thread. I can't make it more simple than that.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>

I think Martin told the DeeDee chick that he was at his dads house before he hung up or something. She testified to it.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
If Zimmerman had unloaded a barrage of racial slurs at Martin, Trayvon might have been much more likely to attack him, leading to a claim of self-defense being pretty dodgy. If instead, Zimmerman didn't go out of his way to make the confrontation worse, then self-defense is more justified.
Your choice of facts have nothing to do with self defense actually.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
I dont believe it maters what you say to someone prior to a physical response from them in regards to self defense. Sure, it makes you a shit bag, but if I stand there and call your mom a whore, you dont get to come at me.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, trayvon's lil buddy testified he was at his house and said something about going back to see why that cracker was following him.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Martin's friend testified that Martin told her he was next to his father's house, among other things.

Its shitting up this thread about the murder trial of George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin with non trial related race centric bullshit that distracts from the trial and the evidence at hand.

What, exactly, does all your ranting about blacks and "experiences you have in your town" have to do with this case or thread? Nothing. That's race baiting the thread. I can't make it more simple than that.
It shows you the general mentality that the black race has, always angry always pissed off, always feeling wronged.

its safe to assume if 90% of black america has this shitty mentality trademark most likely had it to, if you dont see how this mentality can create an aggressor im sorry, color of the skin does not matter.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It shows you the general mentality that the black race has, always angry always pissed off, always feeling wronged.

its safe to assume if 90% of black america has this shitty mentality trademark most likely had it to, if you dont see how this mentality can create an aggressor im sorry, color of the skin does not matter.
You have to be profoundly retarded to not realize how racist this is.

There are hardly any black guys in the local roofers union, but my dad tells me the few they do have are some of the friendliest and hardest working dudes in the whole union. I guess if someone was judging an entire race from that particular narrow sample instead of your narrow sample, they would have a very different view from yours, but it would be just as ignorant.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

So your assertion is that Martin MUST HAVE been the aggressor because he had a shitty mentality related to his ethnicity and background that made him always feel slighted.

That's a perfectly fine opinion to have, however, if you would separate it from the racism and stereotyping and instead justify your conclusion that Martin attacked first because he felt slighted by Zimmerman following by citing evidence from the trial, you might just contribute something of value to this conversation yet.

But seriously, the last thread got rickshawed over the racism shit, tone it back and keep the discussion here to the merits of the case, its not hard. At least you're putting more effort into explaining why you think what you think than Numbers did.

Now, to the meat of your position: Is there no merit to the idea that Martin possibly didn't think he could just stop and explain to the white guy following him that he wasn't there to cause trouble because of the history of racial discrimination against African Americans?

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
You have to be profoundly retarded to not realize how racist this is.

There are hardly any black guys in the local roofers union, but my dad tells me the few they do have are some of the friendliest and hardest working dudes in the whole union. I guess if someone was judging an entire race from that particular narrow sample instead of your narrow sample, they would have a very different view from yours, but it would be just as ignorant.
i know you dislike me gavin, but you missed the part where i said i had some awesome black friends, but like you're dad stated they are upstanding citizens and arent like trademark, they have heads on their shoulders and they arent thugs.

I said i dislike the mentality, and it just so happens black people largely all have that shitty mentality, i hate rednecks, i hate your typical legumer, but i love polite legumers they are pretty fun people.

Im not racist i hate their mentalitys, sorry the blacks get the short end of the stick here, maybe you should all stop being so asshurt.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Whwn the verdict comes back how black people react will be the real test. If they burn shit down they really have nobody to blame cept themselves for racism. If they conduct themselves civilly without resorting to violence and illegal activity it will show how wrong al those racist people have been.course this is depending on what the verdict will actually be.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think 90% of blacks in America are violent thugs, but I have a few black friends so I'm not racist.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Who would win in a fight if it was George Zimmerman against Batman (remember that Batman's not allowed to use guns)?

If Zimmerman killed batman, would a jury convict Zimmerman, if it turned out Bruce Wayne was black?

What if Zimmerman is actually part black, possible since he's part South American afterall. Then is it still a hate crime?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Been watching the re-enactment walkthrough.

3:29 was something that a lot of people don't bring up. GZ was in his car, and TM had already walked out of sight. TM turns around and walks all the way back to the car to stare down GZ.

TN was the one looking for trouble

Xeldar

Silver Squire
What's a socially acceptable reason for me to engage in the post-not guilty verdict looting? I'm as white as Tunare.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Im not racist i hate their mentalitys, sorry the blacks get the short end of the stick here, maybe you should all stop being so asshurt.
Nobody is asshurt, we're trying to keep the thread on the topic of the trial so it doesn't get rickshawed as well, in case you can't read, I also jumped on Numbers about that shit earlier, and he was coming from the exact opposite direction on it.

Talk about the facts of the case, talk about how awful the prosecution is, talk about how you feel Martin must have assaulted Zimmerman first, but do it without all the stereotyping blacks and inferring Zimmerman is a racist white supremicist that hunts down black children in the street shit because that's the shit that derails the thread and causes it to go into the trash bin.

If you're going to make a claim, support it with evidence...from the trial. Not from your neighborhood, not from your anecdotal life experiences. From the trial.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I like that. I'll make sure the business owners are mom and pops, help with the Boys and Girls club, but are vicious rape culture supporters!

Status
Not open for further replies.