Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Does that happen often? That you run across someone beating and raping a girl? Do you personally prepare for that possibility on a regular basis? I can imagine a guy like Zimmerman even going over what he would say in the mirror like in the movie Taxi Driver.
Numbers doesn't have an original thought in his head

Travyon, played by Jaden Smith, is shown at school, raising his hand in lit class. The wise Hispanic teacher, played by Antonio Banderas, calls on him. Trayvon stand up and recites lines of Shakespeare in a hip, cool, but moving rap. As he sits down Banderas smiles and nods at him with a wise, knowing approval.

Trayvon is seen hanging out after school on the lush greens of the front school yard with his friends, featuring the girl who played Precious, plus a mix of races: a white blonde girl, a Hispanic kid, an Urkel-looking black nerd, a white kid with his hat on backwards. A veritable Burger King Kids Club.

Cut to a dark apartment, where Zimmerman, played by Luis Guzman, is doing pull-ups, with the words FEAR and HATE inked on his knuckles. He then practices shooting his empty gun at himself in a mirror. "You talking to me?" Guzman says. "You in MY neighborhood?" He then sits down to watch Birth of a Nation.

Cut to Trayvon at home, at the dinner table with his parents, played by Jamie Foxx and Maya Angelou. They discuss Tray's future plans of being an airline pilot. "It's a mighty big responsibility," Jamie Foxx says. "Having all those souls onboard." "I know," Jaden/Tray says. "I want to be like Sully some day though."

After dinner his little brother asks him if he can go get some candy and tea. Even though it's raining out, Tray agrees. In slow-mo he zips up his hoody, pulled from the dryer.

Cut to Zimmerman patrolling the streets as rain pours on his uncovered head. He does tuck-and-rolls across neighbors' lawns, pulling out his gun and pointing it at dark shadows. A cat crosses his path and he fires at it. He chuckles mercilessly.

"Keep the change," Tray says with a smile to the woman working at the convenience store. With the snacks for his brother he walks out of the store, not before passing by a magazine with Sully on the cover. Tray smiles.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Click end of thread, see Numbers' name, scroll scroll scroll, more bullshit, scroll scroll scroll, ponder similarities of forum bullshit to actual trial, shrug, get lunch

Numbers_sl

shitlord
They are plaing Zimerman's call to dispatch again. Damning evidence if I have ever heard any as to his state of mind. "These assholes always get away." As he is chasing the kid.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
They are plaing Zimerman's call to dispatch again. Damning evidence if I have ever heard any as to his state of mind. "These assholes always get away." As he is chasing the kid.
So someone calls someone an asshole, they must have murdered them.

No. Because of his state of mind and personality.
And what evidence do you have of his state of mind and personality? Should be easy to cite it, if you actually have any

I can imagine a guy like Zimmerman even going over what he would say in the mirror like in the movie Taxi Driver.
So basically, what you're saying is, you've profiled George Zimmerman as a killer because you say so.

Normal people in Canada alert the proper authorities and then go about their own business. There don't seem to be that many Rambo types itching to shoot "suspicious" looking people.
That's what Zimmerman was in the process of doing when he was assaulted, another one of those facts you seem to forget.

I am not familiar with the evidence you are referring to. I certainly don't believe that Zimmerman was jumped in the darkness.
And yet, all the evidence thus far refutes this claim, somehow you're not "familiar with it".

So you admit you

1. Aren't watching the trial
2. Don't have any facts to back up your presumptions
3. Don't know that Zimmerman was on track to become a law enforcement officer and that his best friend was a law enforcement officer

Why are you posting in this thread again? Oh wait because you're a troll.

And everyone in some law enforcement courses wanna be cops.....oh wait.
He was majoring in criminal justice.

Typical major for someone planning to become a police officer.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
They be play'n Zim'mans call to dispatch 'gain. Damning ev-dence if I ever hrr any as to his state a mine. "Dis asshole always get 'way." As he chasin' da kid. Creepy ass cracka
rrr_img_34908.png

Siliconemelons

If you follow the timeline and listen to the call... I believe he says that as he stops following him and heads back to his truck and or is standing there awaiting the police. But I could be wrong.

These assholes! = RACIST OMG
Creepy ass cracker = NOT RACTIST YOU RACIST!

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Does that happen often? That you run across someone beating and raping a girl? Do you personally prepare for that possibility on a regular basis? I can imagine a guy like Zimmerman even going over what he would say in the mirror like in the movie Taxi Driver.
If I was a member of the neighborhood watch, absolutely. I would plan for all sorts of scenarios. Such as contacting the police about suspicious people and then safely monitoring their location for when the police arrived. What to do in case of burglaries, fires, etc. I would not just call the authorities and be like, your job now, I did my part. If I were studying and training to be in law enforcement, my preparedness training would be even more so.

And if I were on the NW and kept seeing burglaries happen in my neighborhood, I would say the exact same thing. But hey, saying something is not physical evidence of anything. It's MORE than plausible that George was simply doing as he said he did. When phone support guys bitch about their customers, what fucking idiots, they never know how to restart their computer, lulz, that doesn't mean they're trying to be malicious to their customers and sabotage them.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its a massive leap to go from "He called him an asshole and a fucking punk" to "Therefore he must have hunted him down and shot him like a dog in the street."

Numbers: What evidence, as presented thus far in the trial, supports this leap from cursing to murdering with malice and ill will in the 2nd degree?

Numbers_sl

shitlord
If you follow the timeline and listen to the call... I believe he says that as he stops following him and heads back to his truck and or is standing there awaiting the police. But I could be wrong.
This has nothing to do with race, race baiter. The tape had Zimmerman saying that he was following the kid and then asked not to. It appears that he didn't heed that request.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
When is this mummer's farce going to end?
I've heard, no clue how accurate it is, that the defense's witnesses should take up most of this week. I guess its feasible they could go into next week. Then the jury will need to have time to come to a decision, which could take a couple hours, or weeks, but I would guess this will be done within two weeks. Hopefully.

This has nothing to do with race, race baiter. The tape had Zimmerman saying that he was following the kid and then asked not to. It appears that he didn't heed that request.
Actually, it appears that he did heed that request. We've already been over that multiple times.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Jesus, guys, are you kidding me?
Numbers is clearly,clearlyhaving a laugh by pushing your buttons.
Wading through pages of troll-feeding is exhausting.
Stop giving him the satisfaction of engaging him on something he clearly has no knowledge about or interest in.

Status
Not open for further replies.