Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Jesus, guys, are you kidding me?
Numbers is clearly,clearlyhaving a laugh by pushing your buttons.
Wading through pages of troll-feeding is exhausting.
Stop giving him the satisfaction of engaging him on something he clearly has no knowledge about or interest in.
We realize that, but we can still use him as a foil for why the prosecution's case is so weak, and point out the hypocrisy and inability to deal with the evidence, as its been presented, by the prosecution, during the course of the case by proxy.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Hodj likes engaging the trolls and usually it is pretty funny, since he doesn't get enraged. Just keeps presenting them with facts. His marathon of destruction on Mikhail was awesome.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
So just to make sure I'm keeping up with the score correctly: The entire trial is a parade of laughable "witnesses" and the only way to convict Zimmerman of Murder 2 is to convince the jury that he shot Trayvon and then bashed his own face into the sidewalk. At this point the only thing in question is whether or not there will be a proper "chimp out" at the end of it all, defined as:

Zimmerman convicted of murder 2, blacks who are in no way related to Trayvon celebrate = chimp out
Zimmerman not convicted, blacks riot = chimp out

If neither happen, then we can all feel bad for being racists.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Authorities were expecting protesters for some reason yesterday so they cordoned off the area, but no one showed up to protest.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
From what I understand he can also be found guilty of lesser crimes. Everyone I work with is now hedging saying he will be found guilty of manslaughter. I maintain this dude is walking.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Trayvons mother sent him to live with his father prob because she could not control him with all the trouble he was getting into. Not one person here has asked why they did not put TM's father on the stand. Probably because after his son was sent to live with him he knows the little shit was most likely up to no good and initiated conflict.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Chiming in here with, "He's just trolling man, stop replying to him."

He's just taking you around in circles.

"Well I think this because of X."
"No X has been disproven."
"Alright it must be Y"
"Witness testified Y is wrong."
"Well then it's gotta be Z."
"What does Z have to do with anything? You can't even prove Z."
"Well I think this because of X."

Herp a derp.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
From what I understand he can also be found guilty of lesser crimes. Everyone I work with is now hedging saying he will be found guilty of manslaughter. I maintain this dude is walking.
I've watched a lot of criminal trials and done a few myself, and he's going to walk. I'd put the probability at 90%.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Unless the defense really screws up with some witnesses on the scale the prosecution did, the only way this guy doesn't walk is if the verdict is so farcical that a retrial and appeal is virtually guaranteed of success.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
True, a manslaughter conviction would be the real fun because then you get angry racists from both sides.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I've watched a lot of criminal trials and done a few myself, and he's going to walk. I'd put the probability at 90%.
Is the 10% chance he doesn't walk for the possibility that the six women jurors ignore everything else about the trial and side choose to believe Trayvon's mother that it was him on the tape yelling for help?

A MOTHER WOULD KNOW GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.