Status
Not open for further replies.
OWzWpa7.jpg

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Defense needs to just rest. Not sure if stretching this shit out helps him

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
Damn, looks like I missed Numbers starring role in Try Hard 2: Troll Harder!

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I doubt they will get him to repeat what he said on stand.

Whole thing seems like a potential trap to me.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Not sure anything good is going to come out of this, seems foolish to put his dad on the stand. No way any dad doesn't want to see his son's killer get off, even if he thought the son was a pos.

He just said he thought it was Trayvons voice after hearing it 20 times..

edit: i think it seems like TMs father identified it was NOT TMs voice before he knew the context of the question... even though that was his honest response to that audio.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
This could literally be the moment where 100 years of..."Don't be like Zimmerman" begins because some retarded fucking attorney thought drama > acquittal and his client ended up getting life.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The father to me is the only one being honest. You can't fucking tell who was screaming on that shitty audio tape. Anyone who says they can is lying to themselves.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
It doesn't really matter. Its only testimony and that doesn't count as evidence, right Tanoomba?
Are you implying that a juror can't decide that a given piece of testimony isn't believable or relevant with respect to their final decision?

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah, the father seems to be dragged into this by his scheming wife and her attorney Benjamin Crump. I almost feel sorry for the dad, but he could end this at any time by exposing this fraud on the stand.

Siliconemelons

This seems, pointless... just "Hey dude, your sons dead right?" "how does that feel? good...what no?" "Hey can you believe it?!" - rest the damn case say your final speels and go on with it- everything now is grasping of straws.

Status
Not open for further replies.