Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siliconemelons

So this guy just said basically that Martin had to have been leaning over Zimmerman when he was shot since his clothing was hanging 2 to 4 inches off of his body. Assuming his opinion is true of course.

Aye, and that he got to shoot animals to test things back in da day eh

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
So this guy just said basically that Martin had to have been leaning over Zimmerman when he was shot since his clothing was hanging 2 to 4 inches off of his body. Assuming his opinion is true of course.
Yep, I guess that answers my question about why the prosecution didn't dispute the mounted position. This trial is such a joke.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Yep, I guess that answers my question about why the prosecution didn't dispute the mounted position. This trial is such a joke.
It always was a joke, right after it happened and the facts came out, I was saying so.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Easy to tell why the defense is using him at the end...this guy is laying waste to the prosecutions case.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Which is already difficult to do because the prosecution laid so much waste to their own case I'm surprised there's anything else left to tear apart.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they need to give that bitch her own reality tv show and be done with it. im tired of people sticking up for that dumb bitch.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Apologetics and low expectation bigotry.

She's in a court of law, she should have the respect for the court that demands she not use her local dialect to communicate to the broad society. Most rational people who have been raised in any sense of the term properly, meaning respectful of others, realizes that this is the problem, not that she speaks ebonics as a primary language in her personal life.

I cuss all the time, shit, fuck, damn, etc. plus slang. I wouldn't use that language in a courtroom, however. That's the problem. She didn't have the sense to realize that there are appropriate and inappropriate places to behave, and speak, the way she did, and that was a sign of her low caliber character and bad upbringing, which goes to her character, which undermines her testimony in so far as it diverges from the other known evidence in the case.

Triangular_sl

shitlord
Zimmerman has no chance.

8FqqOsy.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
and not only was her english shitty as fuck, her tone and body language showed that she was hostile to the whole process.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Many have already pointed out that Rachel Jeantel was wrongly cast as unreliable and combative last week because of her race, gender, and size.
Yeah, that's why she was cast as unreliable and combative. Not because she actually was unreliable or because she actually was combative (which she was on both) but because racism, sexism, fattyism.

Who the fuck rights this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.