Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
This guys like " My shits never been denied by any court" The ball is now in this bitch judges court haha

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Angela Corey, The District Atty who brought 2nd degree murder charges against GZ was indicted on 7/2/13 for allegedly falsifying an arrest warrant and the complaint that led to Zimmerman being charged with the second-degree murder of Trayvon Martin.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
What do you think GZ is writing?

What he wants on his meatball sub?
His book. He is going to make bank off this with interviews and such.

This man just killed a niqqer and is going to get rich off it. Now thats a fucking lottery.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
She was indicted by a citizen's grand jury, which is basically a bunch of nobodies with no legal authority saying "We indicted you".

It'd be nice if she were indicted by a real grand jury but its never gonna happen.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_35039.jpg

Siliconemelons

This guys like " My shits never been denied by any court" The ball is now in this bitch judges court haha
Female Judge and all female Jury- I do not know how the defense let that slide... This judge is terribad and so obviously bias in her ruleings. In a case where it it boils down to who started the fight, and then useing character referances on both parties to show how one side or the other is prone to be the attacker- we say "no you cant show his pictures of him and guns, or weed, or being a thug" etc etc, its so stupid... but thems the breaks.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Judge Nelson just got super mad about how long it was taking when Prosecution said it would take 45 more minutes she told them no way, I'm not leaving the jury out there anymore (they've been sitting since 9 am outside the courtroom waiting) and told them she'd make the decisions on the video later (this evening I think she said).

Now she's ordered Defense to call a witness, and the lawyers are all up at the stand now.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Grandpas on the stand reminiscing of the good ole days.
rrr_img_35043.jpg

This guy is the Chuck Norris of forensic pathology!

Siliconemelons

Grandpas on the stand reminiscing of the good ole days.
rrr_img_35043.jpg
Or going over his professional life story for the past forever, most likely just to say "this shit is shit, carry on"

Best quote "Nowdays, you get on tha computah!"

edit2: ohh I see where they are going- they are working it up to "So....why didn't the prosecution call in Martins autopsy?" they are leading into that fairly easy

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
So this guy just said basically that Martin had to have been leaning over Zimmerman when he was shot since his clothing was hanging 2 to 4 inches off of his body. Assuming his opinion is true of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.