Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Do you guys really think it's plausible that GZ could get his gun out of his holster while mounted and getting his ass beat (especially when according to him TM was looking at it and possibly trying to get it)? I'm starting to wonder if he already had his gun out when TM started beating that ass.
There is zero evidence that he had the gun out at the time and in fact, if he had it out at the start, it seems much less likely that TM would have been fighting him. Also, if the gun had been out, TM would most likely have been fighting to get control of the gun, not slamming his head on the ground and punching him.

Basically, what you are saying makes no sense and doesn't match any evidence presented or the scenarios that have been laid out so far.

iannis

Musty Nester
Do you guys really think it's plausible that GZ could get his gun out of his holster while mounted and getting his ass beat (especially when according to him TM was looking at it and possibly trying to get it)? I'm starting to wonder if he already had his gun out when TM started beating that ass. His story doesn't seem to add up. Not sure if it would make any difference but the prosecution certainly won't prove it so we obviously won't find out.
I think it's credible.

Fistfights aren't scripted like in the movies. I'm sure there was rolling around. The idea of "mounted" is a snapshot.

I'm just as surprised that Z didn't shoot his own fucking self as he was able to unholster his weapon, tbh.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Also TM isn't a professional mixed martial artist who had a perfect knees in armpits mount while he was dropping punches and short elbows on Zimmerman's face.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Trayvon might well have ignored that hand because it wasn't blocking punches, it wasn't going for his face, and it wasn't pushing him off... so continue to punch I guess. He might have thought Zimmerman was nonresponsive by that time so he didn't keep a close eye.

Remember these guys are amateurs at best, don't think high speed UFC grappling where if they lose concentration for .05 second they take a blow that sends them to the hospital...

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Got to love politicians who fuck up a murder investigation. I feel bad for the prosecution.

Fedor

<Banned>
qEoLEqo.jpg

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
There is zero evidence that he had the gun out at the time and in fact, if he had it out at the start, it seems much less likely that TM would have been fighting him. Also, if the gun had been out, TM would most likely have been fighting to get control of the gun, not slamming his head on the ground and punching him.

Basically, what you are saying makes no sense and doesn't match any evidence presented or the scenarios that have been laid out so far.
Does it make sense that someone can get a gun out of a holster with his fat belly in the way while mounted? I don't care where he's mounted, that would be difficult to do (ESPECIALLY if, as he says, TM was looking at it and going for it). I don't know what happened, it possible GZ's story is true; I'm just theorizing on what's most likely.

Unless you just believe what GZ says, there's very little to no evidence about anything that happened during the fight or immediately before it so that's a moot point.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
I'm not getting a fucking thing done today because the amount of trolling on the Justice for Trayvon page is more entertainment than Tanoomba getting everyones jimmies rustled

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Fistfights aren't scripted like in the movies. I'm sure there was rolling around. The idea of "mounted" is a snapshot.
Funny cause the movies is where the rolling around thing happens. Unless zimmerman took some classes and learned to reverse a mount, there's almost no way he could have done it once the blows started raining down. i'm not saying no one can reverse a mount without training, but the people who can are what we call "in shape". Also, the people who can do that don't scream like little girls when they get scared.

One thing I'm sort of surprised about is that there apparently are no home videos of zimmerman being startled and screaming like a girl. If one of my relatives did that, I'd make it a point to have that shit on tape.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Does it make sense that someone can get a gun out of a holster with his fat belly in the way while mounted? I don't care where he's mounted, that would be difficult to do (ESPECIALLY if, as he says, TM was looking at it and going for it). I don't know what happened, it possible GZ's story is true; I'm just theorizing on what's most likely.

Unless you just believe what GZ says, there's very little to no evidence about anything that happened during the fight or immediately before it so that's a moot point.
So you somehow think it is more likely that even with GZ having a gun in his hand, TM knocked him to the ground, mounted him and started punching him in the face, all without getting shot. Then, after chilling with the gun in his hand while he got the shit kicked out of him, GZ finally decided to pull the trigger?

Seriously?

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah Foddens example sounds like the least likely scenario hah. So many people grabbing for staws and pretty much saying ignore the witnesses and evidence, this is prolly what happened

iannis

Musty Nester
Funny cause the movies is where the rolling around thing happens. Unless zimmerman took some classes and learned to reverse a mount, there's almost no way he could have done it once the blows started raining down. i'm not saying no one can reverse a mount without training, but the people who can are what we call "in shape". Also, the people who can do that don't scream like little girls when they get scared.

One thing I'm sort of surprised about is that there apparently are no home videos of zimmerman being startled and screaming like a girl. If one of my relatives did that, I'd make it a point to have that shit on tape.
I don't mean that ridiculous rolling 30 feet and springing into a jump kick that's in action movies.

I mean if a guy gets on my chest and starts dropping fists to my face I'm going to try to block his arms with my arms and use my back/legs to try to unbalance him and throw him off. Like a horse bucking. That would be me rolling around. Z's a lot bigger than T was, isn't he?

Mass, bro! Of course I would never be in that position because it means my Ocular Pat Down would have failed to identify the threat -- and that doesn't happen.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The justice for trayvon fb page is so ridiculous. I can't fathom anyone being as stupid and jaded, but yet there it is.

I just want to know what type of mount travondelius had on innocent Zimmerman that forced him to shoot him. Must've been half-guard.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't mean that ridiculous rolling 30 feet and springing into a jump kick that's in action movies.

I mean if a guy gets on my chest and starts dropping fists to my face I'm going to try to block his arms with my arms and use my back/legs to try to unbalance him and throw him off. Like a horse bucking. That would be me rolling around. Z's a lot bigger than T was, isn't he?

Mass, bro! Of course I would never be in that position because it means my Ocular Pat Down would have failed to identify the threat -- and that doesn't happen.
No Trayvon was 6'2 over like 170 and Zimmerman was like 5'8" 190 or some crap. Since the shooting Zimmerman has gained over 100lb
usa-florida-shooting.jpg

usa-crime-trayvon-martin.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Funny cause the movies is where the rolling around thing happens. Unless zimmerman took some classes and learned to reverse a mount, there's almost no way he could have done it once the blows started raining down.
I'm sorry but you're just plain wrong. Unless Martin took some classes and learned how to stay in a mount, because your average person probably doesn't have the foggiest clue how to maintain a mount.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'm sorry but you're just plain wrong. Unless Martin took some classes and learned how to stay in a mount, because your average person probably doesn't have the foggiest clue how to maintain a mount.
I haven't ever had someone on top of me pounding the shit out of me so I don't have any idea how well I would be able to get free.

Status
Not open for further replies.