Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Pretty sure the Prosecutor just completely misrepresented Zimmerman's "Just tell her I shot someone" statement.

Yup. He did.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
On a riot related note, how many people think that whites/spanish will riot if GZ is convicted and gets the book thrown at him?
If the DREAMERS don't riot, I will lose respect for them. This would be right up La Raza's alley.

Too bad they didn't try to do that at one of the habib or korean quick stops where the cashiers keep guns behind the counter. Dead people everywhere.
When I worked at a convenience store, we had a switch we could flip to lock the doors. Pretty sure I would have flipped the switch and kept it locked until everyone paid if that had happened to us.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty sure the Prosecutor just completely misrepresented Zimmerman's "Just tell her I shot someone" statement.

Yup. He did.
Typical, misstates the evidence enough to make his point but not enough to justify interrupting with an objection; judges typically hate it when you interrupt arguments with objections, and this judge already hates the defense enough. Worst thing that can happen is when the judge sides with the other guy and bolsters his argument by agreeing.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Bets on deliberation time and outcome? I say 3 hours and not guilty. Prosecution has been a joke.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I ain't no lawyer, I'm just a derp who graduated with a double major in criminal justice and political science, but I had some classes with my county's DA including jury trials and from that experience with him and my schooling I thought it was actually important to establish the elements of the crime. We did mock roleplay stuff with actual cases he tried years ago and had to make this shit fit. It was just an undergrad class but I thought it gave me some understanding of how things go.

NOPE. FUCK YO COUCH.

Wait a minute, that can of watermelon drank sounds full.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There is a black guy that always dresses in clothes from Africa (you know, like Eddie Murphy in "coming to america" or whatever it was). He keeps getting updates from CNN. Should I be worried sitting near him when this goes down?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Felony murder is almost always bullshit. You should read some of the more outlandish cases.

One in law school we read, guy and his bro are robbing a jewelry store, cops show up, guy surrenders, gets handcuffed, put in the back of cop car. Bro runs, foot chase etc etc, pulls gun on cops, cops and shoot and kill him. They charge the guy sitting in the back of the cop car with felony murder, he is convicted, life in prison.
What the fuck? Shit like this is what really grinds my gears and makes me think Gitmo needs some expansions.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
There is a black guy that always dresses in clothes from Africa (you know, like Eddie Murphy in "coming to america" or whatever it was). He keeps getting updates from CNN. Should I be worried sitting near him when this goes down?
Just pull the dress over his head. Tough to fight when you can't see.

Just like a hoodie, amirite Zimmerman?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Prosecutor is really demonstrating how weak their case is right now, to be honest.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
When I worked at a convenience store, we had a switch we could flip to lock the doors. Pretty sure I would have flipped the switch and kept it locked until everyone paid if that had happened to us.
You really think a mob of 30+ shitheads is going to pay instead of beat you to death or break the doors/windows/whatever because you lock the doors?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Prosecutor has pretty much explained how nothing they have evidence of is a crime that Zimmerman did.

Defense closing is going to murder this.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This is worst acting than you see on the Sci Fi network, and about as realistic as Sharktopus' story.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
question, did the prosecution do a good job trying this case with the materials they were given?
Don't really have enough experience with murder trials to say. I would hope that most murder trials actually have some evidence of murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.