Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
What about Nancy Grace's witch hunt against the male teacher? That's the extent of the details that I remember.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"This could have been" "Its possible that"

Right, the prosecution's entire case relies on the most extreme interpretations of the evidence possible to all line up perfectly together.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
what exactly is a white hispanic?
Ethnicity and Race.

My wife is Cuban, I get a lot of drinks out of that from my Hispanic cooks at work. She's blonde haired, blue eyed, and all Cuban. Our kids are white, and I mean WHITE, and we speak Spanish in the home.

Hence White Hispanics. Same way you have plenty of "non-white" races in America whose ethnicity is actually white. This angers many black folks and Hispanics, but you don't exactly keep your culture when you live in America for generations.

Fedor

<Banned>
3v59g2.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I wish they would talk about the REAL victims of that night...

Skittles and Watermelon Drink.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
A better way of putting it Chuk.... Ethnicity and Race are two entirely different things. There are plenty of African Americans who think they are gangsters and hoods because rap music tells them they are. But they didn't grow up in the projects, they grew up in a 350k house in the suburbs, watched American Idol, and speak proper English. But they're still black.

Same applies to every race. I grew up around blacks and Mexicans in California who talked like thugs, got tats, tried to look as badass as possible before returning home to their 4000 sq foot house. They have absolutely no real identity, they're just trying to be what they think their fathers or grandfathers were. Who in actuality did everything they could so that their children wouldn't be the stereotypes they think now are cool. We moved out from literally the worst fucking slum in Philly, I got my ass kicked on an hourly basis. So it gave me real perspective when I saw this shit going on around me. I became a privledged kid and I'm very happy that my family moved to give me those opportunities. Others for god only knows what reason, want to take a step backwards. A huge step.

Okay, now I'm fucking ranting. In any event, it's my belief that's why all this shit happened in this case. TM is a product of the "thug life" mentality that is sold to him like a product.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
We moved out from literally the worst fucking slum in Philly, I got my ass kicked on an hourly basis. So it gave me real perspective when I saw this shit going on around me. I became a privledged kid and I'm very happy that my family moved to give me those opportunities. Others for god only knows what reason, want to take a step backwards. A huge step.
Hey, are you the fresh prince of bel-air?

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"Skittles that he didn't even steal!!!!" I was half expecting the next line to be, "Seriously a black kid that didn't steal the things he had, can you believe that, what a good kid."

Status
Not open for further replies.