Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheProfessor

Golden Knight of the Realm
If and a big IF, George Zimmerman is found guilty, this Judge will have her ass reamed by the District Court of Appeals. They already overturned one of her decisions and her actions during this trial show an obvious bias. It wouldn't surprise me to see her overseeing traffic court after this fiasco.
By that token, what should happen to Benjamin Crumps? The guy seems to be as big of a scumbag as they come? He did not hand over Rachel's name to the authorities so that they could interview. Instead he opts to get ABC to come by and record him talking to Rachel and apparently getting her story. Only that the recording he gives has lapses and starts and stops. Clearly that recording was edited. He claimed that those pauses were filled with silence and yet on a 5 minute audio bit of ABC's file in one of those pauses you can clearly hear Crumps coaching Rachel.

That lawyer should get sent to the same hole they should send the Judge to.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There aren't enough of them to riot. You can get off the stupid train anytime. This isn't Compton we're talking about.
Yes apparently the Mexicans own Compton now. Too bad the blacks didn't leave the country when they moved out of Compton, instead they are just invading white neighborhoods. It's a vicious cycle.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Clicked link, saw "Citizen Grand Jury indicts Obama" on the sidebar and closed the tab.

Bull shit site, too bad a citizen grand jury doesn't actually exist.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
lul@ citizen's grand jury. Has as much power as Colbert putting someone "On Notice".

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I can't stand being called out for trolling so I'm going to whine that others are whiners when I'm the only one whining about being called out for trolling when I can't back up my positions with facts
ftfy

So Numbers, tell us, what evidence did you read, hear or see that led you to believe that Zimmerman followed Martin with the desire to confront him? Because seems like every time someone asks you to put up or shut up, you run away.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Witness testified that she had never heard Zimmerman scream like that before but she said she thought it was him.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Prosecution is stuck on the "these assholes always get away" comments because its all they have. They want to try and prove malice and ill will but seems a large leap to say "You called someone an asshole and a punk, therefore you hunted them down and murdered them in the street"

Numbers_sl

shitlord
That is exactly what Zimmerman did. He hunted, stalked , and murdered a kid because he wanted desperately to be a cop and do something heroic or worthwhile in his miserable life.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Citation required.
Just examine the evidence and it's perfectly clear. The most important part of the testimony are the calls made by Zimmerman to dispatch in setting the stage for confrontation he clearly wanted by following the kid even when asked not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.