Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
except INTJ's viva la master race! (can't fall for it sometimes if you don't watch tv news!)

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...,5135359.story

Baltimore police say they are investigating a witness account that a group of black youths beat a Hispanic man near Patterson Park Sunday while saying, "This is for Trayvon."

A witness posted the account on a community Facebook page, and police confirmed they are looking into whether the suspects' reaction to the verdict in the Florida trial of George Zimmerman played a part in the incident. A police report on the beating does not mention the alleged comments.

In a post that drew nearly 50 comments on Facebook, real estate agent Christina Dudley said she was walking to her car just before 9 p.m. when she saw several young black males and two black females chasing a 37-year-old Hispanic man west on North Linwood Avenue past East Fairmont Avenue.

"One of the boys had a handgun out and it was pointed at the back of him," Dudley said in an interview.

They caught up to the man at the corner of Fairmount and N. Streeper Street, and the male with the gun beat the victim with what appeared to be his gun while others kicked and stomped him, Dudley said.

"They were just yelling and calling him names as they ran after him, but once they were hitting him and after that they started yelling, "This is for Trayvon, [expletive]," said Dudley, who heard the chant repeated multiple times.

The victim told officers that he was standing in the intersection of Fairmont and N. Potomac Street when a group of five black males first approached him.

He described all of the males as between 16 and 18 and told police a 6-foot suspect with a black "stretchy" shirt and mohawk told him, "What's up, [expletive]." When the victim raised his phone to call 911, the suspect raised his shirt and flashed a silver handgun in his waistband.

The victim turned and ran before he was caught in the 2800 block of Fairmont and was beaten, police said. He sustained abrasions to his elbows and forearms but refused medical attention.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
One of the jurors who acquitted George Zimmerman of killing Florida teen Trayvon Martin said she believed Martin threw the first punch in their confrontation and that Zimmerman probably feared for his life before shooting Martin. The juror spoke to CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360" on Monday.
The juror also said she believed Zimmerman's "heart was in the right place" the night he killed Martin, but didn't use "good judgment" in confronting him.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/15/justic...html?hpt=hp_t1

Triangular_sl

shitlord
One of the jurors who acquitted George Zimmerman of killing Florida teen Trayvon Martin said she believed Martin threw the first punch in their confrontation and that Zimmerman probably feared for his life before shooting Martin. The juror spoke to CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360" on Monday.
The juror also said she believed Zimmerman's "heart was in the right place" the night he killed Martin, but didn't use "good judgment" in confronting him.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/15/justic...html?hpt=hp_t1
nice.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Wait... wait. What? You TROLL HUFFPO?
haha, just the comments section. Nothing official. My one comment made front page under a stupid black voices article, now they won't accept my comments under those opinion pieces anymore
frown.png
. I didn't say anything racial, or even opinion based. I just linked Jeantel's testimony and showed how it synched up with 911, to prove Martin and Zimmerman were not around each other after the order for Zimmerman to back off was given. So he obviously obeyed the order. And since the altercation happened around where Zimmerman was waiting for the police, it was obvious that it was Martin who doubled back to "confront" Zimmerman.

The only thing in doubt is who began the physical altercation once Trayvon went back to confront Zimmerman. But seeing as Trayvon was kicking Zimmerman's ass, and Zimmerman seems like a marshmallow, meh. (But I didn't even mention that, I kept it strictly to the facts...and those sons of bitches now keep my posts in que.)

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Does people realize Trayvon was most probably gonna use the skittles and tea to make some lean...
Its been implied.

I dunno if its true. I think its more that the choice of that type of food is indicative of the popularity of purple drank in the hip hop community. Emulation of role models, basically.

Like candy cigarettes in a new age.

On a side note: Rachel Jeantel is on Piers Morgan right now. Trainwreck assured.

Yup. She's blaming racism and the difference in ages for why the all female jury found him not guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.