Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
How a Miami School Crime Cover-Up Policy Led to Trayvon Martin's Death

The February 2012 shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martion might never have happened if school officials in Miami-Dade County had not instituted an unofficial policy of treating crimes as school disciplinary infractions. Revelations that emerged from an internal affairs investigation explain why Martin was not arrested when caught at school with stolen jewelry in October 2011 or with marijuana in February 2012. Instead, the teenager was suspended from school, the last time just days before he was shot dead by George Zimmerman.

Trayvon Martin was not from Sanford, the town north of Orlando where he was shot in 2012 and where a jury acquitted Zimmerman of murder charges Saturday. Martin was from Miami Gardens, more than 200 miles away, and had come to Sanford to stay with his father's girlfriend Brandy Green at her home in the townhouse community where Zimmerman was in charge of the neighborhood watch. Trayvon was staying with Green after he had been suspended for the second time in six months from Krop High School in Miami-Dade County, where both his father, Tracy Martin, and mother, Sybrina Fulton, lived.

http://spectator.org/blog/2013/07/15...e-school-miami

NOT a justification of anything, just more backstory about treyvon leading up to the event.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
what the hell is lean? When did I get so old?
Lean =Purple Drank = Robotripping (the term we used for it when I was a kid)

Basically its a sweet drink + candy + cough syrup, preferably codeine, but Robotussin with DM...whatever X or T or whatever, dextrosomething something and you drink it and get a (honestly) kind of gross slick and uneven feeling high. I never enjoyed it and it was incredibly difficult to drink no matter how much you laced that shit with sugar.

rrr_img_36227.jpg

well he mentioned desiring to get codeine so he can make it. he was definitley familiar with it
This is actually why I think he WASN'T planning to actually do it. He didn't have an actual hook up on the cough syrup. I really think that just, you know, purple drank is popular with the hip hop community, Lil' Wayne and the like, and so kids who see those hip hop figures as role models emulate their behavior, even when they lack the capacity to fully emulate it, as in, making real purple drank.

Triangular_sl

shitlord
Lean =Purple Drank = Robotripping (the term we used for it when I was a kid)

Basically its a sweet drink + candy + cough syrup, preferably codeine, but Robotussin with DM...whatever X or T or whatever, dextrosomething something and you drink it and get a (honestly) kind of gross slick and uneven feeling high. I never enjoyed it and it was incredibly difficult to drink no matter how much you laced that shit with sugar.
hodj confirmed druggie.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
hodj confirmed druggie.
in my teens, dude I'm edging up into the middle 30s now, its been a long fucking time.

Trying to drink a bottle of robotussin to get high is a sure sign you need to stop trying to get high for awhile, trust me.

I'd rather eat another handful of gypsum seeds. On second thought no, I wouldn't.

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
How a Miami School Crime Cover-Up Policy Led to Trayvon Martin's Death

The February 2012 shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martion might never have happened if school officials in Miami-Dade County had not instituted an unofficial policy of treating crimes as school disciplinary infractions. Revelations that emerged from an internal affairs investigation explain why Martin was not arrested when caught at school with stolen jewelry in October 2011 or with marijuana in February 2012. Instead, the teenager was suspended from school, the last time just days before he was shot dead by George Zimmerman.

Trayvon Martin was not from Sanford, the town north of Orlando where he was shot in 2012 and where a jury acquitted Zimmerman of murder charges Saturday. Martin was from Miami Gardens, more than 200 miles away, and had come to Sanford to stay with his father's girlfriend Brandy Green at her home in the townhouse community where Zimmerman was in charge of the neighborhood watch. Trayvon was staying with Green after he had been suspended for the second time in six months from Krop High School in Miami-Dade County, where both his father, Tracy Martin, and mother, Sybrina Fulton, lived.

http://spectator.org/blog/2013/07/15...e-school-miami

NOT a justification of anything, just more backstory about treyvon leading up to the event.
That's not a bad policy. Get the bad apple away from the bunch.

iannis

Musty Nester
in my teens, dude I'm edging up into the middle 30s now, its been a long fucking time.

Trying to drink a bottle of robotussin to get high is a sure sign you need to stop trying to get high for awhile, trust me.

I'd rather eat another handful of gypsum seeds. On second thought no, I wouldn't.
Smokin' Banana Peels sounds like this.

I had a friend that SWORE by gypsum seeds. And he'd eat allspice like a fiend. It is one of the few accomplishments in my life that I was never even tempted to eat gypsum seeds.

Did the robotussin thing though. Slept for like 16 hours straight and pissed the bed. Good times. Good times.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Can't imagine trying to get high off cough syrup. I use that tripe when I get sick just to get a good night's sleep and it's awful.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Smokin' Banana Peels sounds like this.

I had a friend that SWORE by gypsum seeds. And he'd eat allspice like a fiend. It is one of the few accomplishments in my life that I was never even tempted to eat gypsum seeds.

Did the robotussin thing though. Slept for like 16 hours straight and pissed the bed. Good times. Good times.
All this shit sounds like something 14 year olds do because they heard an urban legend about it.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
The drug use doesn't concern me, its the physical violence that got him killed.
well those 2 things are related though

dxm has a known side effect of making you irrational and angry
-----
In addition the autopsy report revealed moderate beginning signs of brain damage, and mild liver damage associated with prolonged use of DXMor in street lingo "Lean " in an otherwise healthy young man. 2006 ABC NEWS - It's more than a drug; it's a culture. It's what's known on the street as "Lean," a highly addictive cocktail of cough syrup, Juice or soda, and candy (see Watermelon Juice, Skittles, Robitussin) so potent it makes you "lean" over when high.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/im....pdf?hpt=hp_t2
^ autopsy report here

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does people realize Trayvon was most probably gonna use the skittles and tea to make some lean...
I don't know why the tea and skittles even gets brought up, it isn't like Zimmerman thought either were a gun and shot him. It basically has no impact on the case.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I don't know why the tea and skittles even gets brought up, it isn't like Zimmerman thought either were a gun and shot him. It basically has no impact on the case.
It doesn't, but people try to bring it up to prove Martin's chuberic innocence.

Status
Not open for further replies.