Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
She just got attacked/robbed of her phone on the live feed.
She forgot to check her privilege before marching with them. Last image was of her phone bouncing and pointed down (Came back for a split second). I wonder if someone is running off with it now.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Did she really answer "I'm from Arkansas" when they asked her where she was from right before they knocked her down?

NM She said "I'm from Occupy".

Borzak

Stream is coming and going, not sure if it's her with a broke phone or whoever stole it.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
They should just machine gun the crowd down, we dont need that stupidity tainting our gene pool and stealing our oxygen.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They should just machine gun the crowd down, we dont need that stupidity tainting our gene pool and stealing our oxygen.
i wouldnt endorse anything like that, but i wouldnt lose any sleep over it if they did. buncha troublemakers looking for trouble and will likely find it and then some.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Hahahaha, sweet fucking justice. Earlier she was making sure to not get any of the faces of thugs throwing bottles and shit at the police and breaking into buildings/looting on camera because "I'm here to protect us from the police, not protect the police from us" How's that guilty white liberal shit workin out for ya now cunt?
biggrin.png

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Hahahaha, sweet fucking justice. Earlier she was making sure to not get any of the faces of thugs throwing bottles and shit at the police and breaking into buildings/looting on camera because "I'm here to protect us from the police, not protect the police from us" How's that guilty white liberal shit workin out for ya now cunt?
biggrin.png
I can't blame victims of childhood brainwashing for being brainwashed. I take no pleasure in the suffering of my delightsome white skinned brothers and sisters. We all know who hijacked their brilliant young white minds with utopic liberal fantasies.

What further proof do you need, white liberals? Wake up! You're the only ones who don't see race. You have been convinced that you live in a black and white world, where everyone is the same. It's bullshit. You've been brainwashed! Open your eyes and see all the colors of the world. Recognize your own genocide and fight against it.

Borzak

They missed the first part where they started pushing her and asking her who she worked for.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
biggrin.png
I'm sure she'll find a way to blame herself for all this.

Borzak

She posted it was a white guy wearing a black guy mask that robbed her...um OK. Like that was going to go over in that crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.