<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Chapters
Part 1: “Don’t Count On It, Batman”
Part 2: The Age Of Heroes
Part 3: Beloved Mother, Beloved Son
Part 4: “Change Machine”
Part 5: All The King’s Horses
Part 6: “Something Darker”
So basically six 45 minute episodes. It's a mini-series.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
"I spent a lot of time trying to divide us" as they pan past the collection of super heroes he has been researching and trying to unite since before anyone else knew most of them existed.

Can this truly be worse than the "original" Justice League?

I can't for you all to watch and find out and tell the rest of us.

Sterling

El Presidente
"I spent a lot of time trying to divide us" as they pan past the collection of super heroes he has been researching and trying to unite since before anyone else knew most of them existed.

99 percent it's real bad. Maybe slightly less bad than the theatrical release, but that's just polishing a turd.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>

The suits that took the DC universe, made a Frankenstein's monster out of it, murdered the monster, then fucked the corpse just had that corpse RErevived by AT&T so it could fuck THEM up their stupid, Hollywood, faggot asses. I don't care if this movie is Ishtar 2, I'm watching it. Twice.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Xerge

<Donor>
Flash clip

edit: yeah zack should just do music videos. Pretty hyped for the month though. Justice League and Godzilla vs Kong. Good shit.

• 1Barf

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
the trailer's for snyder's movies are always great, but that's because he envisions great "moments" and then writes around trying to string those moments together. trailer's are just soundbite type moments that don't need anything to put them together so it deceptively makes the movie look really good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xerge

<Donor>
Someone like Zack needs a co person to fill in the blanks -- great visionary though.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the trailer's for snyder's movies are always great, but that's because he envisions great "moments" and then writes around trying to string those moments together. trailer's are just soundbite type moments that don't need anything to put them together so it deceptively makes the movie look really good.
300 is literally a 2 hour movie trailer. there are very few slow moments of that movie. he pissed off so many muslims with it.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, the dude is good at making visually appealing moments. Not necessarily very good at connecting them though. The Sucker Punch trailer was amazing and the movie not so much.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
300 is literally a 2 hour movie trailer. there are very few slow moments of that movie. he pissed off so many muslims with it.
So a fictionalized retelling of a battle that occurred a thousand years before the birth of Mohammed pissed off Muslims?

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So a fictionalized retelling of a battle that occurred a thousand years before the birth of Mohammed pissed off Muslims?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The suits that took the DC universe, made a Frankenstein's monster out of it, murdered the monster, then fucked the corpse just had that corpse RErevived by AT&T so it could fuck THEM up their stupid, Hollywood, faggot asses. I don't care if this movie is Ishtar 2, I'm watching it. Twice.

Well said.

Burns

Big surprise, Chuk doesn't know the difference between Muslims and Iranians (Persians), but I guess he isn't technically wrong. Iranians can be considered "a bunch of Muslims" by some people.

Chukzombi Chukzombi In case you still don't understand, saying "a bunch of Muslims" imply that they were upset because it insults Islam, some how. When in actuality, Iranians are Persians (who were originally Zoroastrian before the Arabs conquered and converted them), and thus were upset at how Persians were depicted. It has nothing to do with Islam and I'm sure they would still be pissed if they were a Zoroastrian majority country still.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users