Justice League (2017)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
She's so hot, but I have to say that I feel happy that people are saying fuck Amber Heard, and finally defending a "white male."
just dont fuck her in your bed, she has an incontinence problem.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
just dont fuck her in your bed, she has an incontinence problem.
Holy hell LOL. This quote from the article:

Depp, 57, vowed to divorce "Amber Turd" after claiming she left poo in the bed in revenge for a furious birthday bust-up.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm still legit trying to figure out if this is a 4 episode, released over 4 weeks, mini series.

or if it's 4 1 hours blocks on hbo max but all released on same day

Xerge

<Donor>
it will be one 4hr and a few minutes movie. IGN game fest this weekend did an interview.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I can't wait for the Family Guy riff on this. The episode will be entitled "Deuce Ex Machina".
Fantastic Deuces and Where to Find Them
The Lone Deuce
Deuce Shadows
Johnny and the Chocolate Factory
Pirates of the Caribbean: At Turd's End
The Ninth Taint
Smear and Steaming in Las Vegas

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Fantastic Deuces and Where to Find Them
The Lone Deuce
Deuce Shadows
Johnny and the Chocolate Factory
Pirates of the Caribbean: At Turd's End
The Ninth Taint
Smear and Steaming in Las Vegas
ytr.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if this might start a trend of longer feature films. The standard right now is 2-2.5 hours if you have a longer story, 1.5-2 hours if you don't. Part of the limitation has always been to get as many viewings per screen, per day in a theater but with streaming it doesnt really matter.

Whats stopping directors from making 3-4 hour films regularly if the audience can watch them at leisure, and movie screens arent an issue?

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I wonder if this might start a trend of longer feature films. The standard right now is 2-2.5 hours if you have a longer story, 1.5-2 hours if you don't. Part of the limitation has always been to get as many viewings per screen, per day in a theater but with streaming it doesnt really matter.

Whats stopping directors from making 3-4 hour films regularly if the audience can watch them at leisure, and movie screens arent an issue?
I doubt it. There's a lot of pre-planning that goes into pacing based on length. For example, when Sherlock was being made, they had to take into account that they were filming a 90 minute show which meant they couldn't just tell a straight story for 90 minutes, they had to add a lot of rises and falls of tension so that the audience didn't get bored.

They talked about it like it was a pretty difficult thing, and we have 120 minute movies all the time. But we also have 120 minute movies with TERRIBLE pacing on a regular basis.

This 4 hour monstrosity will be one of the most unwieldy projects put to film in a long time. Snyder is NOT know for his pacing.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They tried this with Wonder Woman Does The 80s. They turned what should have been a 90-105 minute film into a 160 minute borefest. It also had horrible pacing because it had a very very thin story. And any movie at 4 hours long is already a slog. Even the LOTR trilogy which i love as much as the Star Wars OT i cant watch without taking a break. I saw them in the theater and by 3 hours i was looking at my watch. 2 hours is plenty of time to say everything that needs to be said. 4 hours is just being an asshole.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
yeah we already have 4-6 hour movies, its called a TV show. 90-120 minutes is perfect for a movie, force the director to tell a story and cut out anything extra. Its nice to have a good mix of movies and TV shows, hopefully we return to a time when IPs start off as a single movie, if it succeeds it turns into a TV show for a few years, then when the cast wants to move on they wrap it up with 2-3 movies.