Justice League (2017)

Sevens

Log Wizard
I hope his career is just fine, I mean if ol' Amber Heard can be the utter piece of shit she is and everyone still fawn over her well then Why not Joss. I actually like his work, hers not so much.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I hope his career is just fine, I mean if ol' Amber Heard can be the utter piece of shit she is and everyone still fawn over her well then Why not Joss. I actually like his work, hers not so much.

Yeah he did wonders with Justice League 🙄

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Yeah, cause he screwed up The Avengers totally.
I mean when the studio pretty much let him make a movie he just totally fucked it up, right?
With all the studio interference with The Justice League Steven Fucking Spielberg couldnt have salvaged that shit show.
Zack Snyder's cut didnt suck as bad as Joss Whedons... It was still a fucking steaming pile of shit.
The dude has great visuals (but fuck him and his slow motion shit) but he has no idea how to create characters nor plot.
Boo hoo he treated some shit hollywood fucks like the monkeys they are, I dont give a fuck as long as he makes good stories.
Now, it it was a Roman Polanski type deal that would be a different story, but its not...he was an asshole to a bunch of stuck up little bitches.
Fuck Gal Gadot and Ray Fisher (I think thats his name)

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, cause he screwed up The Avengers totally.
I mean when the studio pretty much let him make a movie he just totally fucked it up, right?
With all the studio interference with The Justice League Steven Fucking Spielberg couldnt have salvaged that shit show.
Zack Snyder's cut didnt suck as bad as Joss Whedons... It was still a fucking steaming pile of shit.
The dude has great visuals (but fuck him and his slow motion shit) but he has no idea how to create characters nor plot.
Boo hoo he treated some shit hollywood fucks like the monkeys they are, I dont give a fuck as long as he makes good stories.
Now, it it was a Roman Polanski type deal that would be a different story, but its not...he was an asshole to a bunch of stuck up little bitches.
Fuck Gal Gadot and Ray Fisher (I think thats his name)
more or less, though Roman Polanski made some great films. he deserves the accolades he receives based on his work. he also deserves to be thrown in the deepest pit and left there to rot.

Whedon made the best film he could with what he was given and the timeframe, today's actors need to have a chat with Shelley Duvall and ask her what it was like working on The Shining.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I think it was just a tone mismatch.

Avengers with witty banter between the characters makes sense to me. The characters are more grounded so I'd expect them to talk like regular people and many are on their first iteration on film/tv so there's room to define them.

Justice League being like that doesn't make sense. Brooding godlike beings I would expect a degree of seriousness from and many have already had more comedy versions in the past (Dean Cain Superman, Adam West Batman) so comedy is going to have negative connotations.

I think Zack Snyder got it right in tone actually, they just rushed the build up and didn't respect the characters enough.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think it was just a tone mismatch.

Avengers with witty banter between the characters makes sense to me. The characters are more grounded so I'd expect them to talk like regular people and many are on their first iteration on film/tv so there's room to define them.

Justice League being like that doesn't make sense. Brooding godlike beings I would expect a degree of seriousness from and many have already had more comedy versions in the past (Dean Cain Superman, Adam West Batman) so comedy is going to have negative connotations.

I think Zack Snyder got it right in tone actually, they just rushed the build up and didn't respect the characters enough.
DC is fun and humor loving, except Batman.
iu

Fucker

Log Wizard
Given the polarizing nature of the situation, the reactions from some users were particularly angry, railing against Gadot for supporting “ethnic cleansing” and “mass genocide,” among other barbs.
Homely liberal women really loathe Gal Gadot. Nothing gets under the skin of a fug liberal like a gorgeous sexy woman who has everything and can get whatever she wants.

Personally, I take great joy in their self loathing.

:honkler:

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Twitter cancel culture was going batshit crazy on her yesterday. It was entertaining thats for sure. People called her a skinny Gina Carano lol.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Given the polarizing nature of the situation, the reactions from some users were particularly angry, railing against Gadot for supporting “ethnic cleansing” and “mass genocide,” among other barbs.
This is so stupid. She's saying that wants peace and her leaders to find a solution to both, Palestinians and Israelis.
If she was Muslim, what was the Twitter mob going to say? "you like hitler"?
Why covid won't just kill the human population and leave the animals to rule this planet?

• 2Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
This is so stupid. She's saying that wants peace and her leaders to find a solution to both, Palestinians and Israelis.
If she was Muslim, what was the Twitter mob going to say? "you like hitler"?
Why covid won't just kill the human population and leave the animals to rule this planet?

We need Thanos to save us.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Social media is the official gaming forum for Life. Use it for news announcements and nothing else.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user