Justice League (2017)

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

Warner Bros. and DC are looking to bring another Superman to the big screen, as the companies are working with producer J.J. Abrams and award-winning author Ta-Nehisi Coates to deliver a new Superman film that will star a Black actor in the titular role.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
DC has gotta be the worst run company right now.
i wonder how long At&T is going to allow this shitshow to play out before they put their foot down and say, "NO."? i guess they cant say NO now because they would look like raycissts

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

betting sites still not updated really, but Michael B. Jordan is still the favorite at +150
this is one sites top picks, after MBJ
1620247675150.png

think they are going to go with someone younger and set pre-70's.

Goatface

stanfield is on Atlanta tv show (no idea), voice of the new Yasuke cartoon on netflix and Judas and the Black Messiah

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
stanfield is on Atlanta tv show (no idea), voice of the new Yasuke cartoon on netflix and Judas and the Black Messiah

The Atlanta TV show is actually pretty good. I haven't seen much black comedy like it; it may be on par with the first Friday movie (but not so 90s). It does a decent job at poking fun at black culture and everyone trying to make it as a rapper. Season 1 was the best season, so if you don't like the first few episodes, you probably wont like the rest.

Not that I recognized him, in that line up. The character he plays is out in space most of the time, which makes it funny.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Closest likeness to supes would be Stanfield.

Assuming they just want a skin change. If the goal is to re-imagine Supes completely top to bottom then Stanfield is out so they can cast more of a day laborer.

Michael B. Jordan is the best blend of day laborer and somewhat Supes likeness out of the bunch. It's gotta be him or Stanfield.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Why arent they casting Ildris Elba? Isn't he the go-to Hollywood black man?

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

Fucker

Log Wizard
i wonder how long At&T is going to allow this shitshow to play out before they put their foot down and say, "NO."? i guess they cant say NO now because they would look like raycissts
The movie will bomb miserably, then they will blame whitey for its failure.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Goatface

can see it now,
1960's, deep south, young clark growing up listening to slave stories from his great great grand mother. he will have a chance to save mlk, but pa kent wants to keep his powers a secret, but then pa is killed by the kkk. then 15 mins of him beating up clansmen, afterwards he moves to Chicago to work for jet magazine.
all the Oscars

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
So there's a black guy that escaped krypton?

Sorta...

Modeled after Obama lol

vQox5Xc.gif

Also, this....

• 1Barf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It sucks because the story arc this came from is really good. But is gonna get shit all over now if it becomes live action.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
can see it now,
1960's, deep south, young clark growing up listening to slave stories from his great great grand mother. he will have a chance to save mlk, but pa kent wants to keep his powers a secret, but then pa is killed by the kkk. then 15 mins of him beating up clansmen, afterwards he moves to Chicago to work for jet magazine.
all the Oscars

Can we get some Jet beauties of the week in the actual movie and not SJW hires, I'm down.