Justified - Season 4 starts Jan 8th

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
So did whatshername play Raylan from the start? Did she run off with her ex or did he kidnap her? I wouldn't think the apartment would be trashed that badly if she was kidnapped unless the fighter guy was looking for something but it could also just have been her packing in a rush.

Boyd taking that snake to the tent meeting was so fucking bad ass. That and Wynn Duffy are making that story line look promising.

And all that before we even get to the "main" marshal stiffy story line. This season is shaping up to be awesome so far. My only complaint is that Patton Oswalt hasn't been back since the first episode. I was hoping he was going to be a more significant character. Of course Raylan's black hostage hasn't either so I have to think that they will come back into the plot at some point.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I suspect she was playing him and her telling him how they used to do the con was what she actually pulled. His illegally obtained baby savings money was missing so he's going to be really pissed about that, especially as he can't report it missing.

Cousin Crowder must have been shot in the brainpan as well at some point, does he really think he can trust Duffy enough to be the new Boyd if he does manage to kill him and Eva?

Tin Man_sl

shitlord
Well the fact that his baby money stash was replaced with a safety pin makes it pretty obvious she went willingly, as only she would know about that. That and the reveal that her and her ex pulled a lot of petty thefts in the past. Didn't like her and her baby voice anyway (need Winona back!), though with as much background they've invested in the ex-husband, I'm sure we'll be seeing them again.

And yeah, really have loved the Boyd vs preacher scenes so far. Goggins tearing those scenes up!

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Well the fact that his baby money stash was replaced with a safety pin makes it pretty obvious she went willingly, as only she would know about that.
Oh, I missed the significance of the safety pin and that his money was taken. That all makes sense.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
And yeah, really have loved the Boyd vs preacher scenes so far. Goggins tearing those scenes up!
The dialog in that scene was so damn good. I wish I could quote it exactly but the part when he was trying to simultaneously take down the church and giving the preacher sincere advice was fantastic.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
so in case anyone cares or didnt already know dickie bennett secured another emmy for the Bennett clan!

Salshun_sl

shitlord
The dialog in that scene was so damn good. I wish I could quote it exactly but the part when he was trying to simultaneously take down the church and giving the preacher sincere advice was fantastic.
Yeah, you could bell Boyd was bothered as fuck by that.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I like this seasons change of pace so far, no big bad villain, just stories about the characters.

A somewhat cleaned up Ella-May is much cleverer than you'd expect, working out why she was being bundled away and that she was going to be popped off instead of sent off.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
We don't know what happened with her yet. I was suspecting that the preacher's sister might have snatched her up.

I can't believe they killed the preacher off camera. I really thought that was going somewhere and I liked that actor.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I always fall behind on watching Justified then get caught up with a marathon of 2-4 episodes at a time. I love those few hours of uninterrupted Justified, then I get all bummed that it's over and I don't have any more on the DVR to toughen up the other shows around it.

They always do a good job with the minor little individual stories of each episode, but I am absolutely loving them this season. Plus Chief Mullen is one of my favorite characters on TV.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OK that was one of my favorite episodes I think. Nothing earth shattering happened, but I just loved the character pairings and the new ones introduced. Mike O'Malley: Mob Fixer! Major Dad: Redneck Hill People Negotiator!

Every time we get another Deadwood alumnus on the show I hope it means Ian McShane will show up. Possibly as a go between for the Dixie Mafia's dealings with the Yakuza?Based on his extensive experience dealing with their people.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
My goodness, what a great episode indeed.

If I was fairly sure Boyd's new friend wouldn't survive the season before I'm 100% sure now. Will he be taken out by Tim though or was that just a random "Let's use Tim this week again" reason for him being there.

Goodbye Mr FBI man, Harlan County is a pretty dangerous work environment for the Feds this season!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hope Tim gets some more time with Boyd's military boy before the end, in part just because Tim is awesome and I wnat any excuse for him to have more screen time.