Justified - Season 4 starts Jan 8th

Goatface

i also like to see more of Tim. if i remember right, he, art and racheal were supposed to a central part of the show until boyd nearly stole the show, who i think was only supposed to have been on like 4 to 5 episodes.
they should bump the show up to 90mins, there is just so much good shit going on.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Boyd was supposed to die in the pilot (I believe he doesn't last long in the book) but when they looked back at what he brought to the show he instead survived his grievous wounds. How different this show would have been!

spronk

FPS noob
same, marathoned new season in the past 2 weeks. I still miss Mags as the awesome-st villain, but good plots so far, although they just seem to kind of "drop off", like the snake preacher or the grifter girlfriend/fighter. I guess small stories are better than overly complex, unbelievable Tarentino style plot mixes.

Was a bit strange that bald glasses FBI guy got offed, won't the FBI be... looking for him? Thats the second exposed agent now on the Detroit mob bosses payroll, you would think that would bring down the kind of heat they don't want. I don't even really get why he was killed, you'd think a turncoat FBI agent would be more valuable than a dead one. A message to Duffy not to fuck up?

and man holy fuck at Raylan's dad Arlo, he swings wildly between crazy old man and straight up psychopath. Can't wait to see who they reveal Drew to be, Ian McShane would be insane but I doubt it.

Goatface

fbi guy knew he was done for in the FBI with the AG/marshals going over all the files that why he wanted the $250k to run like the mob guy said.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
but good plots so far, although they just seem to kind of "drop off", like the snake preacher or the grifter girlfriend/fighter.
I imagine preacher's sister will be back at some point. But that aside, TV shows like this would berealboring if they didn't do any 1 episode/shorter arcs between the season-long big story. Justified has done a really good job making these 1-2 episode stories interesting while still advancing the overall story every week.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
That's what they are going for all season from what I've read, smaller arcs with the Drew story popping up now and then for an ongoing plot thread. It's probably a good idea, with Mags and then Quarles in consecutive seasons taking a year off from the big bad and just letting the current characters breath and interact is still great telly.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Quarles was a different kind of "big bad" though, he never really threatened Raylan and instead kind of self destructed. I am still bummed about them killing the preacher so quick and off camera at that. And every time I see Walton Goggins now I cant help but think of his massive SOA titties.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
I doubt the preachers sister will be back. She made it seem like she'll just let God decide what to do with people and she's done with it.

I like the big bad arcs, but they do need to interweave smaller stories into it here and there. Also, Arlo needs to die painfully or slower(dementia counts I guess).

I actually love the fact that Raylan is constantly getting his ass kicked. It's aggravating as shit when the protagonist of the show is basically Batman, it's a nice relief that Raylan is more human than most shows like this.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
this is seriously among the top 5 shows of all time. i started watching a couple of weeks ago and caught up today. i had disregarded the show because the premise didn't appeal to me but boy am i glad i gave it a shot.

spronk

FPS noob
man that was an awesome episode, you could hear the girls panties moisten when she walked in on Raylen standing over the body. Who is the ex-Sheriff guy that Raylen is going to see next, I don't really remember him at all.

Is the bald guy at the party Drew?

Injektilo_sl

shitlord
Anyone else feel like they are setting up some sort of total meltdown with Tim and his PTSD?

It's been hinted at like, 100 times this season.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Anyone else feel like they are setting up some sort of total meltdown with Tim and his PTSD?

It's been hinted at like, 100 times this season.
his ptsd has only been addressed once. my only problem with the show is that it's never been explored and you wouldn't know he had it by watching the character.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Art was also making a joke when he mentioned it. Tim may not actually have PTSD at all. In fact, he seems like he's pretty well adjusted for a young former sniper. I do like the contrast between him and Colt though, and it wouldn't surprise me if it's building towards him having to help Colt out of his current predicament.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
art sounded sincere but maybe it was just a ploy to scare that guy off. i don't really care if he has it or not but i wish the character was a little more developed. he's basically sitting at his desk the whole time.