K-PoP SenSation

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Not bad. Gee is better though. I haven't seen anything greater than SNSD's early period.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
yeah, even TWICE, as popular as they are in Korea, can't seem to recapture that same magic. Outside of Korea, I am not sure if TWICE is even that much popular. T-ara is dominating China. Not sure about Japan.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
There is some potential there, and maybe it's the live performance, but the choreography and beats need to sharpen up. Someone running that shit has talent, but they need to bring everything up a couple more levels. Girls looked like they didn't really give a fuck half the time, and move like it too. The bridges with special dancing are just awkward. That's where solos go to add some character to each member go. This is why SNSD made such a big impact. Did the production team for SNSD all retire or something?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
These basic dancing bitches still got nuttin on Sistar

• 1Solidarity

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
yeah, even TWICE, as popular as they are in Korea, can't seem to recapture that same magic. Outside of Korea, I am not sure if TWICE is even that much popular. T-ara is dominating China. Not sure about Japan.

I only ever hear about SNSD and BoA here in Japan.

Not surprising since Japanese people /hate/ Koreans. "But at least they aren't Chinese!" or so the saying goes.

Samsung had to take it's name off the phones it sells in Japan and just brand them "Galaxy" because Japanese weren't buying them because of the Korea bias.

• 1Solidarity