kate has a hoof

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
wow, I had only seen one or two of those Zimmer posts. Those are fucking amazing.

Sodami_foh

shitlord
What is the story behind those George Zimmer posts? I saw them first on this board but I really want to know who wrote them and if they have written anything else.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
hoofclose.jpg

She has a hoof, case closed.

Mcpickle Deluxe said:
You guys are making baby jesus cry here.

You know you are sad when you make a lurker like myself hafta register to point out the F"n OBVIOUS !!!

Quote:

However much you try to bring joy
others will always say terrible things
only you know who you truly are
forget what they say, for you are beautiful.

See the hints I laid out for ya"s all?

If you"ve made it this far, then I need ta help ya"ll out a bit -
First letter from each line -

H ... O ... O ... F ...

That spells ... PWNED !

god dammit asshole who did that
stop trying to get your e-penis stroked... no one asked...

findar_foh

shitlord
the zimmer quotes are from the ashlee simpson messageboard... around the time of her SNL fuckup.

i remember i saw em somewhere so saved em for posterity. pretty awesome stuff.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
that when I saw a thread generically titled "Kate" I knew exactly who it was referring too?

Oh well. Reading some of those threads is fucking internet gold.

Cry havoc! And let slip the dogs of FoH boards!

findar_foh

shitlord
Her latest post threatens legal action. Pretty funny stuff. If she says shes going to call the FBI, we have to Hall of Shame the thread.

I should also mention, this is my BUSINESS, and you are MESSING with my business. If you don"t think I can take legal ramifications, you are very wrong. I have a fabulous lawyer. Can you afford $350 an hour for legal counsel? Seriously, all of you trolls go the fuck away Razz

i wonder if she understands canadian law != american law.

and posting "libel" isnt really much of a case, especially when a majority of it is people asking her to tell the truth.

findar_foh

shitlord
This thread has alot of damn potential, Too bad Kate and her friends cant leak over here . A little too much Rickshaw woulda been happening though.