kate has a hoof

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
findar said:
cleanup is a bitch.
Period sex sucks. I won"t lie and pretend I won"t go there because I will, but it still sucks.

I mean, when we have sex all we are really doing is humping a warm wet hole because it feels good. But at least we can act and pretend like we care. But with period sex, there is no hiding it....you are willing to get blood on your dick because you"re too horny to see straight and nothing will stop you. It is when we are at our most human. It is pure 100% animal instinct. It is both revolting and beautiful at the same time.

In conclusion: You are a sick fucking bastard, and so am I.

*AngryGerbil"s deep thought on period sex brought to you by: "Anheuser Busch". Tune in next week when AG analyzes the content of his vomit.*

I have uncovered the mystery of the hoof.
You see, Kate is not from this world, but is rather the offspring of the infamousLucyKemp. As you may or may not remember from the Chronicles of Narnia, Lucy was hiding in the wardrobe during a game of hide and seek. Upon burrowing her way further and further into the wardrobe, Lucy discovered a magical new land. She emerged into a field of snow, with a lamppost, and was eventually greeted by Mr. Tumnus, a faun. Mr. Tumnus seduced Lucy and convinced her to go home with him, as you can see here:

Upon reaching the hovel, Mr. Tumnus took out his flute and began to perform for Lucy. Lucy, mezmerized by the sheer size of Mr. Tumnus" magical flute and the skill by which he played it, began to drift asleep. Upon waking up she was suprised to see Mr. Tumnus" sitting in front of her crying.

"What happened Mr Tumnus???" Lucy asked, "I feel like I was asleep for hours!"

"Oh Lucy... I am so sorry. You see I was hired by the white witch to be on the lookout for Daughters of Eve, but I thought you were all evil creatures. It was only until I met you that I knew how soft and tender humans were... I"m sorry Lucy but I couldn"t resist your fine white ass"

Mr Tumnus proceeded to get freaky with Lucy:

"OMGWTF" Lucy thought. "Whatever, Internet creep, I"m getting out of here to go post on more msg boards."

Here is a picture of the valiant MR. Tumnus after having his heart broken by lucy, as you can see he loses most of his dignity as well as all personal hygiene:

TheWand_foh

shitlord
Could have been worse.. I half expected someone to just photoshop a hoof onto one of her pics.. I would have done it earlier today but its just not worth the effort.

holy shit QXX for the win on her boards:

Don"t compare yourself to the 2 greatest actors of all time. Oink. Don"t be bitter, I"m sure some people find centaurs sexy.

findar_foh

shitlord
other_KateWhatTheHoof.gif

made me rofl

other_KateWhatTheHoof.gif