kate has a hoof

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Kate has posted:

Thanks babe Yeah these yahoos figure they"re going toget my goat, but honestly, they aren"t worth the time.(snip)
i lol"d all through this thread.
(i"d still hit her if i weren"t in a relationship atm and got offered the chance)

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
EnigmaticParadigm said:
Okay, which one of you fuckers did this (if it was indeed from this site)?
Anyone from our forum that has been posting on her site she has been changing their forum names and posts. She?s been changing the posts to make it sound like were kissing her ass and shit now lol.

Onte said:
She actually seems pretty bright. I have to admit I"m surprised.
Sorry but a person living in Canada who threatens to sue people in other countries over internet libel is either;
A. 12 years old.
B. A dumb shit female.
Then she mentioned how much her "lawyer" costs. Honestly I haven"t heard the price tag arguement since 7th grade from a "spoiled" rich kid.

Onte_foh

shitlord
Well, I agree with you as far as that goes. I don"t think bragging about a $350/hour lawyer is exactly bright and neither is shaking your fist and stomping around threatening litigation over actions on a bulletin board.

But the bitch sho" can put words together in a sentence, which is what I was more or less commenting upon.

Other than that....she gets what she gets for posting her twat all over the intermanet. I can"t tell you I wouldn"t have made that same decision when I was 18 and looking for an alternative method to making a steady income, though, had the internet been as user friendly (? can"t come up with another way to put it) as it is today. Sounds like a great way to make money to me =P But have fun trying to normalize your life in a few years - I bet it won"t be cool at all to be recognized and hassled on the street while she"s walking her hoof-footed kids to school.

WTF they changed my sig:

No matter how much you try to bring joy
others will always say terrible things
you alone know who you truly are
forget what they say, for you are beautiful.

Personally I liked

However much you try to bring joy
Others will always say terrible things
Only you alone know who you truly are
Forget what they say, for you are beautiful.

I can"t believe they actually changed it to something instead of just erasing it. lol.

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
Onte said:
She actually seems pretty bright. I have to admit I"m surprised.
Errr are you insane? I"ve read plenty of her posts and never once have I heard her say anything even slightly intelligent. Hell shes not even intelligent compared to other camwhores. She?s just as retarded as any other internet bitch from what I see.

Element_foh

shitlord
I actually used the sentence, "Just hoof it" in a phone call today and had to hang up the phone because I was laughing so fucking hard. It would actually be hotter if she diden"t have a fucking foot.

iannis

Musty Nester
Element said:
I actually used the sentence, "Just hoof it" in a phone call today and had to hang up the phone because I was laughing so fucking hard. It would actually be hotter if she diden"t have a fucking foot.
oh god that deserves a photochop so much: