kate has a hoof

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Hey fuck you, we just won Miss Universe asshole! Not to mention that Next Door Nicky, Pure Dee, Tiffany Teen, and I am sure dozens of other esteemed camwhores are Canadian. We rule!

MorinkhanMT_foh

shitlord
Hmmm... Canadian women...

Pamela Anderson
Elisha Cuthbert
Natasha Henstridge
Shania Twain
Neve Campbell
Carrie-Ann Moss
Jill Hennessey (and her twin sister!)
Alanis Morrissette
Anna Paquin
Avril Lavigne
Linda Evangelista
Yasmeen Ghauri
Kim Cattrall
Margot Kidder (ok not hot, but honorable mention to Supe"s GF)
Fay Wray, King Kong"s main squeeze!

Vatikus_foh

shitlord
Pamela Anderson - not
Elisha Cuthbert - hot
Natasha Henstridge - hot
Shania Twain - not
Neve Campbell - not
Carrie-Ann Moss - not
Jill Hennessey (and her twin sister!) - hot
Alanis Morrissette - not
Anna Paquin - not
Avril Lavigne - not
Linda Evangelista - not
Yasmeen Ghauri - hot
Kim Cattrall - hot
Margot Kidder - wtf
Fay Wray - doublewtfko

Runnen_foh

shitlord
Based on the many pieces of photographic evidence brought to the "Kate has a hoof" case, and on the recent pictures depicting aforementionned Canadian camwhore with a cleft sock-wrapped foot, it is clear that those that still claim she in fact has no hoof are just trying to convince themselves that jacking off to Kate"s pictures is perfectly normal behaviour and not a manifestation of a deeply hidden Tauren fetish.

I"d still hit it though.

Kasonic_foh

shitlord
Vatikus said:

Anna Paquin - not
Blasphemy.

Anyway, I don"t think she has some kind of monster two-pronged lobster hoof, just an erection-killingly-ugly foot.

Doesn"t make her any less fuckable, imo.

P.S. Her voice is annoying as all hell.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Christ guys, it"s funny and all, but just leave the poor girl alone now. We"ve done enough! Find someone else to fuck with.

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
You guys are either horny as hell for Kate or you are such perfect physical specimens that you feel its your duty to stalk beautiful women who have a suspected small deformity on one of their feet and ridicule them endlessly about it. You guys are internet winners, we get it . you"re gay. go lube up and hide the fucking gerbil already assholes. leave that woman alone.

Zhavric_foh

shitlord
hoof.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
As bogus as I think it is for people to keep harassing her, I feel obligated to point out that it is in no way a small deformity to her foot, that thing is majorly fucked up.

Chaotic_foh

shitlord
I had a dream I was in kate"s room, but it really wasn"t it was my old room. She showed me her foot, and I was like "Wtf thats not so bad" then she wanted me to go down on her and I was like nope.

Then I woke up.