kate has a hoof

blindeye_foh

shitlord
Yermum Onceme said:
I"d bag her and tag her, but leave the bag on so she suffucates afterwards, then call up blaezen to sodomize the corpse, and then keep the hoof for vodoo purposes.
fixed it for you

I like it better when she keeps her penis holster shut. That voice was too I Love Lucy for me. And with that, I think this thread needs to die again for six months until someone can randomly ressurect it again in all its glory.

Amen.

moontayle

Golden Squire
My god... it"s like taking charcoal and running it across a cheese grater... I hope she doesn"t submit the torture that is her voice to anyone over Ventrilo or TeamSpeak.

makist_foh

shitlord
She seemed awfully nervous in the interview.. I would have imagined her to be a lot more confident, although I can"t say I have seen too many videos of her... unless it was part of her act or whatever. Was a surprise to see a smile from her though.

Vagoo_foh

shitlord
I had to turn it off when he started asking her about class comparisons. Thats like asking... well a cam whore to talk about wow game mechanics.

nice cans tho

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I had a very strong urge to punch her in the face the entire time I was watching that.

and to grab her tits.

Nakilos_foh

shitlord
That voice makes me want to fly to B.C. to punch her in the back of the head. I couldn"t fuck her if she talked, my dick would go soft in seconds.